10 Grain Hot Cereal
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (42g)
Servings Per Container: 17
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20 %|
|Protein||6 g||12 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Ingredients whole grain wheat, whole grain corn, whole grain rye, whole grain triticale (wheat), whole grain oats, soy beans, whole grain millet, barley, whole grain brown rice, oat bran, flaxseed
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk
- Rolled oats are rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- Whole wheat is a good source of fiber as well as calcium, iron, phosphorus and other minerals.
- Rye contains fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Barley is high in dietary fiber and is also a mineral-rich food.
- Triticale is packed with dietary fiber and potassium.
- Flaxseed is the most widely available botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Soybeans are high in protein, calcium, iron and fiber.
- Millet is alkaline, which makes it easy to digest.
All in all, our breakfast cereals are an essential way to start your day, whether it’s our steel cut oats or pan baked granola, and our 10 Grain Hot Cereal is no exception. You can add any combination of nuts and fruits and top it off with brown sugar, cinnamon and a drizzle of real maple syrup or honey. The possibilities are endless!
To Your Good Health
As a continued commitment to the quality of the products we make and sell, all of Bob’s Red Mill products are certified Kosher by OK Kosher Certification of Brooklyn, New York.
This product is 100% whole grain. It includes all of the nutritious bran, germ and endosperm that whole grains offer.
All Bob’s Red Mill products are vegetarian. This product is also vegan, meaning it does not include eggs, dairy or honey.