Creating a Sustainable Future
To acknowledge our contribution to environmental problems by taking dedicated steps to reduce our impact on the planet.
We advocate for sustainability through company-wide collaboration, to provide education and inspire each other to protect and improve our community and the planet.
To be a global leader in promoting a healthy planet through our company practices and individual behaviors.
Food Made With Integrity
Nourishing a Healthy Planet
- On-site renewable energy with a 120 kW solar system
- Electric Vehicle charging stations
- Committing to climate change action with the Climate Collaborative
- Partnering with Energy Trust of Oregon on world-class efficiency in our operations
- Focusing on waste reduction by eliminating disposables, and empowering reuse with our Pallet Recovery Operations
- Joining Pacific Coast Food Waste Commitment to cut food waste in half by 2030
- Launched a Food Reduction Challenge, which reduced food waste by more than 70% on the manufacturing line where a quick-win idea was tested
- Fueling our fleet with renewable diesel, which reduces 80% of carbon emissions
- Advancing soil health and regenerative agriculture
- Optimizing our packaging to minimize impact:
- US-made, BPA-free packaging is right-sized to reduce material and resealable to uphold product quality, to reduce food waste
- Supporting Oregon’s Recycling Modernization Act
- Eliminated paper lids from our Oatmeal Cups, saving an estimated 170,000 pounds of waste per year.
- Proudly 100% employee-owned!
- Giving back to local organizations that are making a difference
- We've launched a multi-year wetland restoration project aimed at boosting overall watershed health at our Milwaukie, Oregon headquarters
This is just the beginning of a wide-reaching and consistent mission within our company: new announcements coming soon!