20% OFF!! Yellow Popcorn makes outstanding popcorn—far better than the microwave. Bob's Red Mill Whole Yellow Popcorn is carefully selected from the very best crops of corn. When it pops, it bursts into wonderfully fluffy blossoms of corn with a delightful crunch. Popcorn is one of the best munching foods of all, containing only 60 calories and 2 grams of fiber per 2 cup serving. What little fat occurs naturally in popcorn is in the form of healthier monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Popcorn contains no saturated or trans fats.
We feel everyone loves good popcorn. Who can watch a movie and not want a bowl of popcorn? If you air-pop and add no salt, it makes a very healthy, whole grain snack. Or you can use oil and even a little butter if you truly want to indulge! Bob's Red Mill popcorn always pops up beautiful, large pieces both in the air popper and in the pan. Try the recipes on the back of our popcorn package for delicious Popcorn Balls (great for the holidays) and savory Onion Garlic Popcorn. Or try topping with Spanish smoked paprika, nutritional yeast, cayenne powder, chili pepper, curry powder, cumin, or grated Parmesan cheese.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Love this popcorn
- I love a bowl of fresh popped corn about mid-day, when a snack is needed! Try popping in a bit of coconut oil and sea salt for a healthy alternative! Wow what flavor, and I rarely get popcorn stuck in my teeth anymore! I have to say I've tried them all, and this popcorn is, by far, my favorite, and now, the only one I'll buy!
- BEST Popcorn I've Found
- Popped extremely evenly i.e. virtually 100% of the kernels popped before the first-popped burned. Really fresh "corny" taste. Way better than microwave with all the nasty additives and aftertaste. We eat it a couple of nights a week with a piece of fruit as a low-cal, high-fiber diet dinner.
- Tastes Great
- This is the most fresh, and best tasting popcorn I have tried. It is personal preference, but I like the yellow corn more than the white, and multicolored. I cook it the old fashioned way in a tin lined copper pan over the gas stove with just a bit of Grape seed oil. Every kernel pops. I am glad I discovered Bobs Red Mill.
- No un-popped shells
- FINALLY found a snack popcorn that pops 100% in our air popper after trying both leading and minor brands over the years. A surprising bonus that we don't understand -- shells rarely get stuck between teeth/gums. We like the taste of these large popped kernels and plan to stay with this brand.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/8 cup unpopped
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories90Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodiummg0 %Total Carbohydrate18 g6 %Dietary Fiber3 g12 %SugarsgN/AProtein3 g6 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium%Iron4 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk