DetailsWhy is Bob’s Red Mill cornmeal the best? Unlike most manufacturers of cornmeal and corn flour, we leave the germ and bran in! That makes our 100% Stone Ground Medium Grind Cornmeal tastier and more nutritious, with a good amount of dietary fiber and lots of naturally delicious corn flavor. Medium Grind Cornmeal makes the best cornbread possible—it gives a great texture without an overabundance of crumbs. Great for corn muffins, too! Try it in cornmeal pancakes and waffles, or use it to dust the pan when baking bread or pizza crust.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Great for porridge
- This product meets my needs for cornmeal porridge because is it whole grain which is much healthier.
- Best Cornmeal Pancakes Ever
- The most amazing recipe for cornmeal pancakes is right on the front of the package. So incredibly delicious, I get cravings for them. Once, when I couldn't find BRM cornmeal, I used another brand, and the recipe on their package...YUK. Tasted like cornbread. Bob's recipe on the other hand makes thin light pancakes w/ a real corn-y taste. Top w/ fruit and pure maple syrup and you've gone to he
- SO GOOD.
- This cornmeal makes the best cornmeal muffins that I have seriously ever had. The recipe is my own, because my family eat gluten free, but I'm sure you could use this cornmeal in any cornbread recipe you have. It has such a rich flavor and hearty texture.
- Too Grainy
- I used this product to make a whole wheat pancake recipe. I do like a lot of fiber, but this was to grainy and I was too aware of the cornmeal as I ate the pancakes. This product did not suit my purposes.
- FANTASTIC CORN BREAD MUFFINS!
- I made these into corn bread muffins! They were excellent! Large fluffy caps, looked and tasted fantastic! Allow for cooling before "peeling away" cupcake holders (otherwise will stick), but for the most part - wonderful!
- There's crunchy goodness in every bite
- I used this for my famous Yankee cornbread and although the flavor was good, it felt like I was eating little pebbles! Not good for someone with sensitive teeth. In the future I will be more careful to read labels and buy the "fine grind" variety.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup(33g)
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories110Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodium10 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate23 g8 %Dietary Fiber5 g20 %SugarsgN/AProtein2 g4 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium1 %Iron6 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole grain corn
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk