DetailsWhy is Bob’s Red Mill cornmeal the best? Unlike most manufacturers of cornmeal and corn flour, we leave the germ and bran in! That makes our 100% Stone Ground Coarse Grind Cornmeal tastier and more nutritious, with a good amount of dietary fiber. Coarse Grind Cornmeal gives an intense corn flavor with a satisfying texture when used in making breads, breading, tamales or old-fashioned corn porridge. Use for a wonderfully textured cornbread or corn muffin. Great for making hush puppies, too.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- I love Toni's Outrageous Muffins
- I always have banana nut muffins, blueberry muffins, and Toni's Outrageous Muffins (Toni Romei, Portland, Oregon) waiting in my freezer for when I have the urge for one or all of them. Toni's Outrageous Muffins made with Bob's Red Mill coarse ground cornmeal are amazing. I also use Bob's Red Mill almond meal instead of the 1 cup ground almonds called for in the recipe so they are doubly good.
- Great flavor, high fiber
- I use the coarse ground corn meal to make a nutritious hot breakfast cereal two or three times a week. And I buy it by the case.||I usually add diced hot peppers,frozen corn,chopped fresh mushrooms and even capers or chives for texture and additional flavor.
- Whether fine, medium or ...
- Whether fine, medium or coarse grind, this is the best cornmeal on the planet, IMHO.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup(33g)
Servings Per Container: 22
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories110Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodium10 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate23 g8 %Dietary Fiber5 g20 %SugarsgN/AProtein2 g4 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium1 %Iron6 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole grain corn
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk