Whey protein is a high quality complete protein containing all of the essential amino acids required by the body for strength and muscle development. It is a great way of increasing protein intake without adding excessive carbohydrates and fat. Our Whey Protein Powder is unsweetened and simple — not like a lot of the protein powders you find on the market today. It dissolves instantly, so it's great for making protein shakes and smoothies! Try adding to yogurt, hot cereal, granola bars, protein bars, pancakes, muffins, brownies, cakes, breads and other baked goods. See the back of our package for our favorite Whey Protein Powder recipes — Protein Fruit Smoothie and Cinnamon Bran Muffins.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Love the thickness, but very frothy.
- I have tried many other brands of unflavored & unsweetened 80% Whey Protein Concentrate. They all taste the same, like reconstituted nonfat powdered milk only less sweet. Most of the WPC I have tried adds virtually no thickness to a shake & froths very little. A few add some thickness and froth some. BRM's WPC adds lots of thickness, which I love. But it is also very frothy (like mixing powdered e
- I Love this stuff!!!
- This is the best product of its type on the market. I've tried other and for the life of me can't figure out why on earth those other brands are full of high fructose corn syrup!! I generally have one protein shake a day - one scoop of BRM Whey Protein mixed with 1 cup of chilled unsweetened vanilla almond milk (that's 2 grams of Net carbs for those counting). To add some flavor, I also add in
- QUALITY, PURITY & FLEXIBILITY
- I LOVE Bob's Red Mill all natural Whey Protein Concentrate for the same reasons that others have mentioned AND because concentrate has MORE nutritional value than isolate and NONE of the bitterness of hydrolysate.||I make a breakfast smoothie that tastes very similar to an orange julius by blending 3/4 cup of orange juice, 1/2 cup Bob's whey protein, 2 teaspoons Benefiber, 1 medium-small banana, a
- LOVE IT
- I make protein shakes a few times a week, and I love the whole, simple ingredients used in this. I follow the recipe on the back (1/2C Protein Powder, 1C vanilla soy milk, 1 banana, and 1 small squirt of agave nectar) and it's excellent.
- this is the most excellent protein powder that I have come across. Well done, Mill.
- Healthy choice for blood sugar challenge
- Excellent for good quality, easily digested protein smoothies. I have blood sugar issues and so getting a good, high quality protein in the morning especially is very important. This product provides me with a way of fulfilling this need without all the added sugars associated with other protein powders and the unhealthy, saturated fat and cholesterol associated with animal protein sources. Please
- This stuff rocks. I don't ...
- This stuff rocks. I don't like the artificially sweetened, generally way TOO sweet protein powers that you find in health food stores. This protein is tasteless, basically texturless and I can add my own flavor(s). I use it in a blender and it doesn't become foamy. A+ protein powder.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (20g)
Servings Per Container: 17
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories80Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fat0.5 g3 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol15 mg5 %Sodium25 mg1 %Total Carbohydrate3 g1 %Dietary Fiber0 g0 %Sugars1 gN/AProtein15 g30 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium15 %Iron0 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk) and Sunflower Lecithin.
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk