DetailsGround from whole peeled and dehydrated russet potatoes, our premium quality Potato Flour is perfect for thickening sauces, soups and gravies. Potato Flour works wonderfully in many baked goods and is a healthy option for gluten-free and allergy-free cooking. Potatoes are a natural source of fiber, B vitamins and iron.
Potato Flour attracts and holds water, producing moist yeast bread with a good shelf life. A teaspoon or so added to your baked goods lends a moist crumb, so it is especially useful in gluten free baking. Potato flour also works great in pancake and waffle recipes. A flavorful recipe for potato soup is on the label.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Good Product from BRM, I like it
- Potato flour? a good product !!!!
- This makes the best dinner rolls ever!!!
- This is another high quality product from Bob's. This potato flour is wonderful because it is not the slightest bit lumpy. This flour makes rolls and bread soft and very tasty without adding a lot of butter or other high calorie ingredients. Ask your Grandmother about the wonders of potato flour.|My only complaint is that it is hard to find. My local supermarkets carry many Bob's Red Mill products
- I have searched the ...
- I have searched the internet and your site for a yeast bread recipe using your potato flour. I tried it as a soup and did care for it as much as the real thing and have used it as a thickener in beef barley mushroom soup-that produced very nice results. Do you have recipe you cn send me using the flour to make a potato bread?
- My Grandson is allergic ...
- My Grandson is allergic to all grain products ,like wheat etc. This potato flour lets us make a lot of differant foods for him. This product is GREAT ......Thanks
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (34g)
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories120Calories from Fat5
Total Fat0.5 g1 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium10 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate27 g9 %Dietary Fiber2 g8 %Sugars0 gN/AProtein3 g6 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium0 %Iron35 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
100 % dehydrated potatoes
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy