When popped, White Popcorn makes outstanding popcorn—far better than the microwave. Bob's Red Mill Whole White Popcorn is carefully selected from the very best crops of corn. When it pops, it bursts into wonderfully fluffy blossoms of corn with a delightful crunch. Popcorn is one of the best munching foods of all, containing only 60 calories and 2 grams of fiber per 2 cup serving.
What little fat occurs naturally in popcorn is in the form of healthier monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Popcorn contains no saturated or trans fats.
We feel everyone loves good popcorn. Who can watch a movie and not want a bowl of popcorn? If you air-pop and add no salt, it makes a very healthy, whole grain snack. Or you can use oil and even a little butter if you truly want to indulge! Bob’s Red Mill popcorn always pops up beautiful, large pieces both in the air popper and in the pan. Try the recipes on the back of our White Popcorn package for delicious Popcorn Balls (great for the holidays) and savory Onion Garlic Popcorn. Or try topping with Spanish smoked paprika, nutritional yeast, cayenne powder, chili pepper, curry powder, cumin, or grated Parmesan cheese.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Best popcorn, anywhere!
- Popcorn is my favorite snack. Since I refuse to stop eating it, my dentist recommended white popcorn. He says the hulls are softer and less likely to get stuck and cut your gums.||I love Bob's products so I was thrilled to find white popcorn among them and not the least bit surprised when I saw how huge every kernal pops. It is the fluffiest I've ever found.||When I run out and buy some at the
- Like you remember popcorn tasting
- Pops in an air popper and leaves almost no hulls. So flavorful that it can actually be eaten without salt or butter, though I do love butter on popcorn. Tastes like the popcorn you remember from childhood.
- Best Popcorn EVER
- Everytime I cook this every single kernel pops. And the flavor inside these kernels are the absolute best I have ever eaten. I have tried every brand out there and have thrown out so much. My family does not like yellow corn for popping, we have always preferred white. When I tell you this is the top of the line, this family means it! By far the best ever on the market that I know of. Very g
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (27g)
Servings Per Container: 28
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories100Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate19 g6 %Dietary Fiber8 g32 %Sugars0 gN/AProtein3 g6 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium0 %Iron4 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Whole White Corn.
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy