DetailsAmerica's Best Baking Flour™
Whole Wheat Flour is 100% stone ground from U.S.-grown hard red wheat. Nothing is lost in the process of grinding the flour—one pound of wholesome whole wheat berries go into the mill, and one pound of nutritious whole wheat flour comes out. The bran, germ and endosperm of the wheat kernel are all included. Our Whole Wheat Flour is an excellent source of dietary fiber and provides 6 grams of protein per serving.
This flour has a high protein content which makes it a terrific choice for all manner of hearty whole grain breads, including nutritious sandwich loaves, rustic rolls, whole wheat hamburger buns, bagels, pretzels and flatbreads. You can also use Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour for whole grain treats such as muffins, quick breads, cookies and bars. For a lighter texture, try using a mix of Whole Wheat Flour and All—Purpose Flour. We've included three delicious recipes right on the package: Morning Glory Muffins, Oregon Trail Cookies, and Honey Whole Wheat Bread. Browse our extensive selection of Whole Wheat Flour recipes on our website.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- My friend made the most incredible muffins with this flour.
Is Bob's Red Mill 100% stone ground whole wheat flour
available in bags smaller than 5 lbs? My search has proven
unproductive. Thank you so much.
- I Love this Bob Mill Whole Wheat flour because the texture is light and cook very good roti
The best whole wheat flour
Great for making bread and it tastes delicious! My whole family absolutely loves it.
- Really good flour for noodles.
- I just started using Bob's red mill for making my Chinese (alkaline) noodles for ramen and some egg noodles as well. This flower gives a hearty flavor to the noodles without making them stand out flavor wise. They hold their texture in soups and really seems to hold the flavor of the broths. I am going to try making some lasagna noodles for my next batch and am really looking forward to tasting it.
- It really is the best
- I'm new to baking bread, but have gone through 3 different flours from 3 different companies. This flour always yields the best tasting bread. I will now use no other.
- Best whole wheat flour!
- I love Bob's whole wheat for making my own bread! Even my delightful little four year old loves whole wheat bread from Bob's flour! I add a bit of cinnamon then she says it smells like cinnamon roll...delightful like all of Bob's products!
- Love this flour for all my baking
- I use Bob's Red Mill Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour for my pancakes, breads, and muffins. I don't add any other flour, just this. The results are hearty and and-so flavorful.
- Good For Whole Wheat Bread
- I make my own bread from scratch using yeast. Bob's 100% Whole Wheat Flour is excellent for making bread. You don't have to sift it the flour mixes well and rises perfectly. I have used other "store-brand" flours and not had the satisfactory results I get with Bob's. I now use Bob's all the time!
- The Best Whole Wheat Flour
- I bake my own bread from scratch and I prefer whole grain to refined. Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat flour is the absolute best for baking. It works very well with yeast and requires little or no sifting. The finished product is moist and tastes wonderful. My husband - who has never before been a big fan of whole wheat - loves my whole wheat bread made with Bob's Red Mill!
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup(38g)
Servings Per Container: 36
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories140Calories from Fat5
Total Fat0.5 g1 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate27 g9 %Dietary Fiber5 g20 %Sugars0 gN/AProtein6 g12 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium2 %Iron8 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole grain wheat
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk