Hemp seeds are one of nature's best sources for plant-based protein. Containing all of the essential amino acids the body needs, our hemp protein powder is a perfect boost to your day. It is also a good source of fiber and iron. Our Hemp Protein Powder is especially convenient as a smoothie or shake add-in for breakfast, or a pre- or post-workout protein boost.
Try adding hemp protein powder to smoothies, shakes, yogurt, hot cereal, soups, granola bars, protein bars, pancakes, muffins, brownies, cakes and breads. You can use hemp protein to replace up to 25% of the flour in baked goods. See the back of our package for wholesomely delicious recipes using Hemp Protein Powder.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Better than Whey!
- I saw this on store shelves and had to google it.. After reading several articles about the advantages over whey I was actually excited to try it. It didn't let me down, and I feel great. Great for keeping your body in a healthy, alkaline, anabolic state.
- HEMP SMOOTHIE
- I have been using the hemp protein powder every day for over a year now and it is a great addition to my morning protein shake. It is high in protein and has a very neutral taste. It is an excellent complement to the other ingredients in the shake - which include Red Mill Soy powder, whey powder, banana, tablespoon of peanut butter, etc. No, this hemp does not give me a "buzz" but it does help
- Don't let the color fool ya!
- I have tried other protein powders, and this is the first one I've found that doesn't interfere with my food limitations. It makes me feel full for the day, so I don't have to eat excessive calories the rest of the day. Excellent in the smoothie recipe found on the packaging.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (31g)
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories120Calories from Fat25
Total Fat3 g5 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate10 g3 %Dietary Fiber8 g32 %Sugars1 gN/AProtein14 g28 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium2 %Iron40 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
hemp protein powder
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk