DetailsThis is the hot cereal standard of the whole grain world, and we make it! 10 Grain Hot Cereal is a unique blend of flavorful whole grains that is packed with nutrition. This wonderful cereal contains wheat, corn, rye, triticale, oats, soy beans, millet, barley, brown rice, oat bran and flaxseed. Starting your day off with 10 Grain Hot Cereal is the perfect way to fuel your awesomeness! This cereal is packed full with a variety of grains with high nutritional content. Rolled oats are rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. In addition to its nutrients, oats contain significant amounts of fiber, which improves your digestion can help lower cholesterol. Whole wheat is a good source of fiber as well as calcium, iron, phosphorus and other minerals, and contains several vitamins, including folate and riboflavin. Rye contains fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. Barley is high in dietary fiber and is also a mineral-rich food. Triticale is a hybrid crop with the quality of wheat and the hardiness of rye. It’s packed with dietary fiber and potassium. Flaxseed is the most widely available botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids. It’s also an excellent source of calcium and fiber; and is one of the best sources of lignans, which act as antioxidants. Soybeans are high in protein, calcium, iron and fiber. Millet is alkaline, which makes it easy to digest and helps balance the body’s natural tendency towards acidity. Millet is also an excellent source of dietary fiber. 10 Grain Hot Cereal makes a perfect breakfast. You can add any combination of raisins, nuts, chopped apples, walnuts, almonds, dates, frozen or fresh berries, chia seeds, shredded coconut, banana slices and peanut butter—whatever you like! Sweeten it up a bit with a little cinnamon, a drizzle of real maple syrup or honey, a splash of vanilla almond milk or agave nectar. The possibilities are endless! Also works wonderfully added to homemade breads, giving a hearty texture and superb flavor.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 45 item(s)
- cream of wheat and then some
Just ate my first bowl of 10 grain cereal and I am very pleased.flavorful chewy..delicious. I've always been a cream of wheat fan but hate the fact most of the nutrition has been processed out of it. Bulgur wheat cereal is delicious, but the texture is just too coarse for my liking. This cereal is a nice bridge between the two with added flavor and nutrition from all the grains. Love this stuff!
- Glad I stumbled on this !
Found this 10 grain near wheat flour I needed for making bread. Thought I'd give it a try and glad I did! So very easy to prepare micro or stove top (which I prefer) and delicious. Add some blueberry's / milk or what you choose to start the day with. Some black coffee and I'm good to go.
- My go-to carb
Feel good all morning: ten grain with poached egg and natural yoghurt - you'll only need salad for lunch.
Feel good all evening: cook ten grain and peas with half stock cube, curry powder, olive oil and sriracha sauce - very good dal.
- Add to waffles
I use Bob Mills 10 Grain Cereal in waffles and pancakes, swapping out half of the flour and some of the milk in the recipe. It makes the waffles nutty flavored, more filling, and adds some good fiber.
- Everyone will love this healthy cereal!
This is the most delicious and healthy cereal! It is easy to cook/prepare a great way to kick off your morning!
I also like the fact that there's a variety of grains. If you want to have 10 different grains but don't want to buy 10 different packets, this is the product to buy!
Great with milk and some apricots, raisins, berries, walnuts and a dose of fresh honey!
You needn't eat it in the form of breakfast cereal all the time. You can bake a warm, healthy muffin to share with you families and friends too!
I recommend this product to everyone: it's a great first step to including some whole-grains into your diet.
- Worth it's weight in gold!!
- This is a great cereal! I started out eating steel cut oats in the morning for my cholesterol but after a while it got boring. I bought the 10 grain cereal on a whim and was delightfully surprised! I prepared it on the stove-top since I do not use a microwave. I enjoy it with a little sweetener, almond extract, and milk. The robust, nutty flavor is the main reason I prefer this cereal to just plain oats or cold cereal. So many different tastes and textures in one bowl! You really can't go wrong with this!!
- the only hot cereal to ever buy!
- This is the only hot cereal I will ever buy! One day the store was out, so i got some of the 7 grain- big mistake! It was terrible and made me feel like a pregnant mangy dog! But the 10 grain, that made me feel like i could conquer all of Hudspeth County, in my underpants!
- A morning staple!
- My morning kick start. I ramp it up with wheat germ, wheat bran, flax and chia seed, then add dried blueberries and cranberries and a generous tablespoon of cinnamon. Rocket fuel! Love the flavor! Everything from Bob's is top-notch. A huge fan and loyal customer for years. And he's local for me!
- a filling breakfast!
I really really enjoy this cereal.
I like to add almond milk, agave nectar, sliced banana, dried cranberries, cinnamon, Brazil nuts, and coconut which makes quite the dish! I have fun putting it all together in the morning.
I only microwave the oats for 1 minute, I see someone else microwaves for 3 minutes. I don't mind the consistency after just 1 minute but I will try microwaving for 3 tomorrow.
- So good
- This has become a staple of my cupboard. It's delicious! Rather than go sweet with it, I tend to add salt (and occasionally some cajun seasoning) and then top it with a fried egg. That's a filling breakfast!
- I usually just throw it in the microwave and it's done in 3 minutes. I like to add a handful of fresh berries and a little bit of brown sugar. I would definitely recommend it.
- My new favorite!!!
So much better than instant oatmeal!!
I typically will microwave this in the morning, once I get into the office. My favorite way of eating it is with a little bit of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, some brown sugar or honey, and fruit (when I have it) mixed in.
Perfection in a bowl!!!
- Best breakfast!
- I NEVER thought that I would enjoy this everyday. My favorite way is with banana, raw honey, cinnamon, and almond milk. It is also great with diced apples, raw nuts, cinnamon and honey with a dash of almond milk! So yummy!!! Even my husband eats it right up! I look forward to creating a new cereal everyday using Bob Mills 10 Grain Cereal!
- This product is amazing! It not only tastes realyy good, but it also is extremely healthy. I bought this because it was the monthly special, and I am not disappointed. I love the hearty flavor. I ate it as a hot breakfast cereal with honey and chopped up apples. Delicious!
- Breakfast and Bread
- I first purchased this product after watching it being used, and recommended on the PBS TV show "Americas Test Kitchen" to make whole grain bread. They used 7 grain cereal, but the store I shop at only has the 10 grain cereal, so that is what I used. Wow, the bread is filling, almost a whole meal in and of itself. Since I am on a low sodium meal plan, I don't use salt in my bread recipes, and I us
- I would buy this product again and again
- I would buy this product again and again
- The perfect breakfast
- I switch between 10 grain & 5 grain -- both of which are amazing. My kids (8 mo - 6 yrs) love it too. I like mine a little creamier (and my metabolism means no fat worries) so I swap whole milk for a quarter to a third of the water. We mix in a little butter, brown sugar, black strap molasses, and occasionally some walnuts and gold raisins.
- Delicious and filling
- If you soak the 1/4 cup dry cereal for 30 minutes, it cooks better and grains are softer. This hot cereal makes me full for 7 hours ! i dont need to rush and scramble to buy lunch. I love it!! Better then those oats.
- All in one package! Nutrition made easy.
- This cereal is the easiest way to incorporate grains into your diet without having to purchase each one. I love it.
- I love this cereal! I'm not a big fan of sweet food in the morning. I prepare this cereal and add salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast. Super yummy!! I eat it for breakfast but it works just as good for lunch and dinner.
- Best Cereal Ever
- I make my cereal with dried cranberries, a little brown sugar and chopped nuts. It is super delicious. My kids and I fight over it.
- Best ever
- Where have I been? I discovered your cereals about six months ago and have become an ardent devotee. I eat one of them every single morning and beseech all my local grocers to carry them.
- The Best Cereal In The World
- This is simply the best cereal in the world. As a type 1 diabetic, I get the most bang for my buck (my buck being insulin) with Bob's 10 grain. I normally take around 7 units of insulin to cover one serving of rolled oats (that doesn't even fill me up), and only 3 units of insulin for a serving of Bob's 10 grain that fills me up for hours.||It's truly a miracle food. I've been telling everyone
- Absolutely delicious!
- I LOVE this cereal! I have been eating steel cut oatmeal for a long time but had never tried a "hot cereal" before, assuming they'd taste just as runny and unappealing as cream of wheat. In a rush,I accidentally picked up a bag of this 10 Grain Hot Cereal at the store and was pleasantly surprised. It's not thin at all, it's thick and creamy and has a wonderfully almost toasty flavor. I've been eat
- Makes great 10-grain bread
- We have been using 10-grain cereal, adapted to our own bread recipe for many years. We do not buy bread, but use a breadmaker. For a 2# loaf, we use about a 3/4 cup cereal to replace some of the whole wheat flour in a whole wheat bread recipe. Delicious. Also makes a great cereal that tastes like a pudding when made with milk. Yum!
- The best hot cereal ever!
- This is my favorite breakfast!
- I am 14 years old and I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I eat it everyday before school and I have been more actice in my acedemics. It tastes SO delcious. I heat the cereal up with water, add cremer and sugar, and its the most delicous thing ever!
- Delicious Meals 24/7
- This is the greatest hot cereal ever! Ever since my husband and I discovered it, we buy it in bulk and eat it all the time. It makes a perfect breakfast, but is good for so much more than just breakfast. I love it mixed with nutritional yeast, and topped with two poached eggs. For a light meal, saute fresh garlic, fresh spinach, chopped tomatoes and black-eye peas, add salt, pepper and cayenne
- Better for you than grits
- I have finally found something that can replace my love for southern grits. I used to eat corn grits (not really good for the gut or health) and this cereal replaces that need for me. I love the taste with butter (smart balance) and I am in healthy heaven.
- A savory start to the day
- I like mine with about 1/2 tsp of butter and a little pinch of salt. It's a wonderful way to start the day. I don't know what the difference between this and the 8 Grain Cereal is, but those two additional grains make all the difference.
- Ready for a HUGE breakfast bowl?
- [...] hooked me on oatmeal with dried fruit and nuts. When I started doing it at home I quickly discovered steel cut oats (BRM needs to add a quick cook steel cut oat to their lineup!). When I discovered this cereal, I added it to the mix. 1/4c makes up a HUGE batch of cereal - instead I use 1/8c of this and 1/8c of the steel cut oats. 1/4c of mixed dried fruit (from [...] - as many unsweetened as
- This is the first time I've purchased the 10-grain cereal. I prepared it in the microwave as a hot cereal, added a touch of brown sugar and cinnamon, and I'm in love! The amount it made was too much for me to eat at one sitting, so I ate only half and refrigerated the rest. I just reheated the leftovers in the microwave, and it was just as good. I also made Lauralea's multi-grain bread, and my fam
- Our go-to breakfast
- My preschooler--no stranger to sweetened "instant" oatmeal--my toddler, and I have this every morning, which is really convenient and economical for me. I usually cook it according to the package instructions, then add some butter and a bit of brown sugar and cinnamon. We pour milk over it to cool it off and scarf it down. I've been steadily reducing the amount of sugar that I add. It's also wo
- The best you can get as cereal.
- This cereal is wonderful for breakfast. I cook it like a porridge and add honey, milk, and a little bit of salt. My body really feels happy with this food and I stopped messing with other corn syrup-tainted, sugary cereals.
- The Best Way to Start the Day!
- This cereal has become our "go-to" base for a wonderful, tasty, satisfying breakfast. We use it in muffins (from the recipe on the package) for great snacks all day long.
- love this
- i love hot cereal for breakfast. i am trying to eat more healthy so i bought the 10 grain hot cereal and i love it!!! this product is WONDERFUL. best of all my local grocery store carries the whole line so i will be trying more.
- Add to yogurt
- I add the 10 grain ceareal uncooked and dry to my non-fat greek yogurt with my favorite fruit... yum.
- So yummy!
- I LOVE this stuff for breakfast. I mix it with a little molasses, frozen mixed berries, and a little soymilk and it's amazing. The texture is complex, but not to "grainy" I wish the bag was resealable, but I can just put it into another container for storage.
- MY FAV FOR BAKING BREAD
- I BAKE BREAD FOR FARMERS MARKET AND THIS CEREAL MAKES AWESOME BREAD AND MUFFINS! I USUALLY ALWAYS SELL OUT!!! ONLY PROB IS FINDING THE CEREAL LOCALLY IN STORES.
- This is my new favorite breakfast cereal, right up there with steel cut oats. It's easy, and I love the complex flavor. Add raisins, blueberries, nuts - - you name it.
- I just wanted to send a ...
I just wanted to send a comment about how great your 10-grain hot cereal is! I recently tried it at a friend's and it was delicious! I'm happy because I generally hate most hot cereals like oatmeal or grits, but would like to avoid sugary breakfast foods if I can, so it's great to find another option
- I have been purchasing ...
- I have been purchasing the 10 grain cereal for years... I love this stuff! My husband gave me a grain mill, so I am now purchasing the grains from Bob's Red Mill too!!
- I am 92 years old and Mom ...
- I am 92 years old and Mom (my wife) 88. The two of us have eaten every kind of cereal there is, I am sure, from cooked wheat to every store's total hot cereal gamut and this morning Mom greeted me as I sat at my computer with: "Breakfast is ready and I have a surprise breakfast for you this morning. I finished the letter I was writing and thought: "Yuck, not oats again!" But, off to breakfast and
- This is very good. I ...
- This is very good. I don't remember having to add much, just salt and butter [a little]. Even that and it tasted great. Must try without anything added.
- I just thought you might ...
- I just thought you might like to hear that I recently tried your 10 Grain Cereal in an effort to improve my health. I affectionately called it "Bird Seed" and truly was not looking forward to eating it... However I was so pleasantly surprised! It was grand with a dollop of honey on it and was very stunned to realize that after I ate it? I was not hungry for many hours - a situation I was not famil
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (42g)
Servings Per Container: 17
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories130Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate26 g9 %Dietary Fiber5 g20 %Sugars0 gN/AProtein6 g12 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium2 %Iron10 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole grain wheat, whole grain corn, whole grain rye, whole grain triticale (wheat), whole grain oats, soy beans, whole grain millet, whole grain barley, whole grain brown rice, oat bran, flaxseed
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk