DetailsBob's Red Mill Whole Grain Oat Flour is a great way to make whole grains part of your healthy diet. Made from pure oats, our Oat Flour has a subtle, sweet whole grain flavor.
Whole grain oats make and incredibly nutritious flour. Not only are oats an excellent source of dietary fiber, they also reduce serum cholesterol levels in the body. Oats are higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains. They contain more soluble fiber than any other grain.
Add some healthy and delicious Whole Grain Oat Flour to your baking recipe or as a thickener or breading. Oat flour can replace up to 20% of the flour in your recipe. Using Oat Flour in your favorite pancake, pie crust, muffin, biscuit or bread recipe adds true whole grain oat flavor and wholesome nutrition. Check you cookbooks for recipes using this wholesome and nutritious flour and browse our oat flour recipes here.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- This is the best flour for muffins
- I use this oat flour in lieu of white flour in my muffin recipe. The muffins taste like they have brown sugar in them. I like this flour very much.
- I started using this flour along with the rolled oats to make dog biscuits for a pooch with wheat allergies. They have been absolutely wonderful and the dogs seems to like them BETTER than any other dog biscuit I've given them. They don't look as "pretty" and they're a bit more crumbly but the dogs gobble them up just the same! I even snack on them when we're out for a walk 0)
- Never make boxed pancakes again!
- I love Oat Flour I used to grind up my own oatmeal but nothing can get a finer grinding than this, I stopped eating flour almost a year ago and sarted using this instead anytime a recipe calls for flour I use oat flour it does the exact same thing, also I do 1 serving of oat flour (1/3c)and a 1/2 tsp of bakind soda, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1 egg white, and I add water based on preference of consistancy
- A staple in my kitchen
- This has saved me money from buying protien bars and eating tasteless gluten free pancakes. My fella and I have found many uses for oatflour and we love it!!!
- Recipe on back of bag is FABULOUS!
- The Almond Cookie recipe on the back of the Oat Flour bag is priceless. I've made these cookies for several get-togethers, and everyone--everyone--loves them. They are surprisingly good for so few ingredients, delicious, buttery, just 100% yummy. Very simple to make ~ my 5 year old and I have a lot of fun baking these. Dough works best when you chill it before shaping and baking. Recipe doubl
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/3 cup(40g)
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories160Calories from Fat25
Total Fat3 g5 %Saturated Fat0.5 g3 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodiummg0 %Total Carbohydrate26 g9 %Dietary Fiber4 g16 %SugarsgN/AProtein7 g14 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium2 %Iron10 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Whole Grain Oat Flour
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk