Details50% OFF!!! Coconut, Shredded is naturally sweet. Use in baking, salads, granola, and in all your coconut cooking. Unsweetened and sulfur free.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- This is a keeper.
This is very good coconut, sweet and moist. I use it in my granola, and it comes out fantastic. This is a great product.
- Quality Product, Great Customer Service
- Shredded coconut is a great source of good fats, and Bob's Red Mill is a well-known brand. They're customer service is excellent.
- It would be helpful for the package to explain how long it takes to rehydrate. Otherwise, it's the perfect coconut product. I can't imagine why anyone would want it any other way. But why does less processing cost more?
- Love this stuff!
- I use this product daily in my morning smoothies. It's great and unsweetened which I really appreciate!
- As Good as Fresh Coconut!
- Dear Coconut Lovers,Rehydrate this with any liquid*, soak for 30-60 min. and Strain** to remove liquid. This is a great way to rehydrate for use in place of fresh coconut. The fact that it is unsweet is great so that you can sweeten and incorporate as desired and come without preservatives and conditioners like the sweetened shredded coconut that's out there.Just another reason why we love Bob!Al
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 3 Tbsp(15g)
Servings Per Container: 22
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories100Calories from Fat90
Total Fat10 g15 %Saturated Fat9 g45 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium5 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate4 g1 %Dietary Fiber2 g8 %Sugars1 gN/AProtein1 g2 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium0 %Iron2 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
natural unsulphured coconut
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk