DetailsSemolina, made from the finest durum wheat, is commonly used to make pasta, but it also makes a magnificent loaf of bread. Now you can make noodles, lasagna, fettuccini and other pastas with the same flour professionals use! If you use a pasta maker, you'll be delighted with the superior results when you switch from all-purpose wheat flour to our finest quality semolina.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Makes Superior Homemade Pasta
- I make all my own Homemade Pasta with my pasta machine. This is the "Very Best" Semolina Pasta flour on the market in my opinion. The pasta always comes out flawless. Always the perfect texture and my sauces cling to the Pasta perfectly.I always get the best compliments about any Pasta I make with it whether it be Angel Hair, Fettuicine, Lasagne, what ever it is, "Always " know it's going to be PE
- Awesome Product!
- Super excellent pasta! I do a 50/50 with flour, egg, oil and water. Great in a pizza dough, have varied amount to add elasticity to the dough and a great anti-burn for my pizza, lightly cover pizza pan before placing pizza dough on it.
- Best pasta flour
- Great pasta flour, Regular flour lacks in fresh pasta taste and its too grainy and sometimes gummy.This flour makes all the difference. Love it.
- Great for pasta and even pizza dough!
- If you want pastas with perfect textures use Bob's Red Mill semolina. When we also add it to high gluten flour to make our pizza dough, the crust is beautifully browned and crunchy, just the way we love it!
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (42g)
Servings Per Container: 16
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories150Calories from Fat5
Total Fat0.5 g1 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate31 g10 %Dietary Fiber2 g8 %Sugars1 gN/AProtein5 g10 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium0 %Iron8 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
enriched durum flour (durum flour, iron,niacin,thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid)
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk