DetailsPotato Starch is used as a thickener for sauces, soups, and stews. Potato starch tolerates higher temperatures than cornstarch when used as a thickener. It's a natural way to add moistness to many baked goods.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- The best ever to thicken sauces
- Always use to thicken sauces, soups and stews. My favorite! Glad to find it on shelves at the local grocery store.
- It was amazing but pricey
- Good Bye Cornstarch
- I tried this on a whim. I use cornstarch instead of flour to thicken items I cook. I do not like the texture and taste of flour for gravies, mainly, and do not like the texture of cornstarch, but used it over the flour. I was so pleasantly surprised in using this potato starch. It has such a smooth texture and really thickens even better than the aforementioned items. Use this and you will be
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1 Tbs(12g)
Servings Per Container: 56
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories40Calories from Fat
Total Fatg0 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodiummg0 %Total Carbohydrate10 g3 %Dietary Fiberg0 %SugarsgN/AProteing0 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium%Iron%
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy