Bob's Red Mill Honey Oat Granola is a scrumptious and easy way to enjoy the goodness of whole grains. With just a hint of sweetness, Honey Oat Granola uses gently toasted clusters of whole grain oats to create a wholesome ready-to-eat cereal. Sweetened with honey, brown sugar and pure vanilla.
Oats help you feel fuller longer, which can help control your weight. Oats are higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains, and they contain more soluble fiber than any other grain. They also have the best amino acid balance of all the cereal grains.
Our wholesome Honey Oat Granola is perfect to eat as a hot or cold cereal, with yogurt or straight out of the bag. It makes a great on-the-go snack whether you're hiking mountain trails or running errands in the city. The crunchy clusters and delicate, lightly-sweet flavor of this granola will keep you reaching for more.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
- Related Products
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (45g)
Servings Per Container: 7
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories190Calories from Fat50
Total Fat6 g9 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodium40 mg2 %Total Carbohydrate30 g10 %Dietary Fiber3 g12 %Sugars9 gN/AProtein5 g10 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium2 %Iron8 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole grain rolled oats, brown sugar, non-gmo expeller canola oil, whole grain brown rice flour, oat flour, honey, pure vanilla extract, sea salt, vitamin E
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk