Our Cornbread and Cornmeal Muffin Mix is just plain good! Made from whole grain corn, whole wheat flour, and other premium quality ingredients, this wonderful mix makes piping hot, golden cornbread and cornmeal muffins. Fluffy, wholesome and rich with down-home goodness, it's an easily prepared, old-fashioned complement to any meal. Bake it in your favorite cast iron pan or in a muffin tin.
If you’re feeling adventurous, try making our cornbread in a well-seasoned cast iron skillet with diced jalapeño and jack cheese. Or if you’re in the mood for something on the sweeter side, top your cornbread with a drizzle of honey and a dash of cinnamon. It also makes a wonderful companion to a steaming cup of soup or chili. Our Cornbread Mix can also be used to create a quick and easy light crust for pan roasting fish and other meats. You can make muffins, pancakes, casserole toppings, hoecakes, bread cubes, Thanksgiving stuffing and dumplings in chicken stew, all with our delicious Cornbread and Cornmeal Mix!
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Hearty n Healthy
I made walnut cranberry corn muffins with this mix and they came out superb. They are fluffy, yet hearty, not too sweet and very satisfying. Family requested them again for Thanksgiving this year. The unique texture and corn flavor is exactly what I was after with this native american recipe.
- I trully LOVE this product.
- I love it no complantes here. I use a cast iron skillet and it rises high above the pan. We all like it.It made great cornbread dressing.I give it a 10
- Absolutely love this product.
My husband has had trouble following a gluten free diet. Once we found this corn bread mix he has really loved it and doesn't mention missing his bread.
Hopefully it will be availabe in Canada
- Low fat
Used two egg whites instead of one egg
3 TBSP oil instead of 1/4 C
of the recipe on the back of the package.
Surprised they all loved it.
In the chili and with the honey ;)
O and I used 1c h20 and 1.5 C mix
Cause that's all the mix i had. Put into a loaf pan.
- Tried this for the first ...
- Tried this for the first time and was very pleased. Tasted good and baked up nicely with very little fuss. As you know, the store bought corn muffins/breads are full of fat, sugar, etc. Your product is an excellent alternative and I will be using it from now on. I was so pleased to find it in my local key food store here in Queens NY. Thanks again for coming up with such a healthy product with good fiber/low sugar content.
- Thank you for your gluten ...
Thank you for your gluten free products. Finding your products has made me happier & healthier. I wonder if you are already working on an unsweetened or Stevia Root Powder sweetened version of your products as Many people like me are either pre-diabetic or diabetic or have Cancer or Candida, all of whom cannot tolerate even cane sugar...I am still extremely limited in the products of yours I can use due to the cane sugar, which is certainly the best of all the sweeteners, but still a huge problem for many of us. Love to you all... Drew
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1 Muffin (34g mix), as prepared
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories120Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodium340 mg14 %Total Carbohydrate26 g9 %Dietary Fiber4 g16 %Sugars3 gN/AProtein3 g6 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium2 %Iron8 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole grain cornmeal, whole wheat pastry flour, evaporated cane juice, buttermilk powder (milk), sea salt (magnesium carbonate as flowing agent), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), baking sod