Stack the Odds in Your Favor®
20% OFF!!! Start your day with the distinctive flavor of hot and fluffy, old-fashioned buckwheat pancakes. Our Buckwheat Pancake and Waffle Mix is full of wholesome goodness and irresistible flavor because we use only the finest ingredients—organic stone ground whole grain wheat and buckwheat flours, pure raw sugar and non-aluminum leavening.
Buckwheat flour contains a significant amount of fiber, and studies have shown that it helps slow down the rate of glucose absorption after a meal. Buckwheat is also a good source of protein and calcium.
Enjoy delicious and healthy piping hot pancakes and waffles made with this outstanding mix topped with fresh blueberries or banana slices, or serve with warm applesauce and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Just what I needed!
- I grew up with Buckwheat pancakes from many different labels, and loved them all, but now that the big boys don't do buckwheat anymore, I've been searching for the right flavor, and found it with Bob's Red Mill. It's great to enjoy my pancakes again!
- Egg - Free Recipe?
- We love the buckwheat flavor, but now we're looking for an egg-free way to use our buckwheat pancake mix - is there a recipe without eggs that would work?
- Awesome goodness.
- A really great pancake mix. Simple to use. Rich taste and texture. My absolute favorite brand.
- Yummy and Good For You
- I luckily found this thru [...] and am so very glad since we had been having a hard time finding a good buckwheat mix. Just finished making 3 batches of waffles - the first batch was devoured in the blink of an eye. Only comment is that I had to add a little sugar to the mix, other than that they turned out perfectly. So very happy.
- Great pancakes but need to make fluffy
- I love the delicious Buckwheat pancake mix. However, the pancakes unfortunately aren't fluffy (even with cows milk). Thus, after mixing the ingredients for pancakes, I add some baking powder to get an appropriately fluffy texture. Please correct this by increasing the amount of baking powder in the product. Please consider my suggestion. Many thanks!
- apple sauce hummmmm
how to use the product:
Here is the apllesauce recipe on the back of the packet:
1 cup bob's red mill buckwheat pancake mix
1 Tbsp Turbinado sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. ginger, 1/2 cup applesauce
2 Tbsp Oil, 1 beaten egg, Water to desire thickness
Cook each side on lightly oiled griddle.
- Where's the Buckwheat Applesauce Recipe?
- The Buckwheat Applesaucce recipe is no longer printed on the bag mix! My family loved the pancakes with the applesauce, and now I can't find the recipe anywhere. Help!
- Tried with waffle iron ...
- Tried with waffle iron and these are delicious.
- was able to buy your ...
- was able to buy your buckwheat products every year when i go to my home state of mn. but they don't sell them in tx. people down here have never heard of buckwheat pancakes.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (52g)
Servings Per Container: 14
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories180Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium380 mg16 %Total Carbohydrate37 g12 %Dietary Fiber6 g24 %Sugars2 gN/AProtein7 g14 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium10 %Iron10 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
organic stone ground buckwheat, organic stone ground whole wheat pastry flour, wheat gluten, organic evaporated cane juice, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, bicarbonate of soda, cornstarch), sea salt (magnesium carbonate as flowing agent).