For Superb Italian-Style Pizza and Pasta
It’s no secret: everyone loves pizza. Now you can make authentic, Italian-style pizza at home with our new “00” Flour, the key ingredient for the world’s most celebrated pizzas and pastas! Prized for its powdery-fine texture and higher protein content, this specialty wheat flour creates crispy, airy Neapolitan-style pizza and silky-smooth fresh pasta.Learn More
Why “00” Flour?
- The fine grind of “00” Flour yields a delicate dough for thin pizza crust with puffy, bubbly edges, as well as fresh pasta with a smooth texture and soft chew.
- The higher gluten content of “00” Flour creates an incredibly stretchy, elastic dough without a lot of spring-back, that won’t tear when stretching or rolling.
Make Authentic Neapolitan-Style Pizza at Home
We’ve tested the “00” Flour at 450–500°F in a traditional home oven and at 750–800°F with a specialty pizza oven, and both yielded spectacular results! Now you can get the thin, crispy-yet-flexible crust and authentic “leopard” spots of a true Neapolitan-style pizza in your own kitchen.
What Is Neapolitan-Style Pizza?
Neapolitan pizza, also known as Naples-style pizza, is a traditional Italian pizza known for its light, tender crust. To be called Neapolitan pizza in the European Union and the United Kingdom, it can contain only three components: a crust made with “00” Flour, topped with San Marzano or Pomodorino del Piennolo del Vesuvio tomatoes and Mozzarella di Bufala Campana.
Our Favorite Toppings
- Margherita: Tomato sauce, mozzarella, fresh basil, olive oil
- Diavola: Tomato sauce, mozzarella, salami, chili flakes, fresh basil, olive oil
- Prosciutto: Tomato sauce, prosciutto, parmesan or pecorino cheese, olive oil
- Prosciutto e Funghi: Tomato sauce, prosciutto, mushrooms, parmesan or pecorino cheese, olive oil