Organic Oat Bran Cereal is a deliciously smooth, high fiber cereal milled from high protein organic oats cultivated in the best oat-growing country in North America. Our organic Oat Bran Cereal is milled to contain a high concentration of the natural fiber found in oats. The creamy and soothing texture and nutty, naturally sweet flavor nourish your tummy and your taste buds in the most remarkable way.
Our Oat Bran Cereal is made from oats that are carefully milled to yield a high concentration of the high-fiber outer layer of the oat groat. Oat bran is a good source of dietary fiber and iron. Studies have shown that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in dietary fiber, specifically the soluble fiber found in oat bran, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Oat bran makes a wonderfully creamy hot cereal, and provides a sure-fire way to get your day started right! Find creative ways to top your oat bran at bobsredmill.com/oatmeal.
Oat bran also can be added to baked goods, such as muffins and breads, to increase the nutritional value and add a delightfully nutty flavor. Try our recipe for Nutritious Muffins, found on the back of this package.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Curious about the calorie count. My packet lists 80 calories for 1/3 of a cup, but the apparently identical packet here lists 120 calories (also 21 g insetad of 20 g of carbohydrate). Could you explain the discrepancy?
- Try It and You'll Never Go Back
- I am a heart failure patient and a diabetic. So, I like the fact that Bob's Red Mill oatmeal has no salt and just 1g sugar, but that is forgotten in the taste. I use water, then add no-fat milk, a slug of peanut butter, raisins or fresh fruit and have a breakfast (or any other meal) fit for a king. The taste is far and above any oatmeal I have tried in the past and I leave the bowl clean and satis
- Healthful,easy and filling. A couple teaspoons with plain yogurt and berries. Feel full and satisfied. Highly recommend.
- Yummy Oats!
- When I was told to eat Oat Bran I thought "Uck, I hate oat bran muffins, I'll probably hate this." But Bob's Red Mill Oat Bran really surprised me! This is a delicious hot cereal and I find that anyone who tries it actually prefers it over regular oatmeal. Bob's Red Mill Oat Bran is creamy, smooth and very satisfying for breakfast. We add apple slices and maple syrup. It's delicious!
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (40g)
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories150Calories from Fat20
Total Fat2 g3 %Saturated Fat0.5 g3 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodiummg0 %Total Carbohydrate27 g9 %Dietary Fiber7 g28 %SugarsgN/AProtein7 g14 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C2 %Calcium2 %Iron10 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
organic oat bran
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk.