Bob's Red Mill Organic "Creamy Rice" Brown Rice Farina Hot Cereal is whole grain cereal at its finest. We take the finest organic California brown rice and cut it into a few pieces to create a satisfyingly smooth cereal with a mild flavor. This wholesome cereal is a favorite of adults and kids alike. It's also gluten free, so it's a great alternative for people with special diets.
Whole grain brown rice is high in protein, iron and fiber. Rice is notoriously easy to digest, making this cereal perfect for those who have digestive issues and is great for little ones who need something simple, yet nutritious in their tummies.
Organic "Creamy Rice" Brown Rice Farina makes a delicious and satisfying hot breakfast cereal or add chopped green onions, mushrooms and your favorite spices for a unique alternative to potatoes at dinner. Brown rice farina can be very sticky and is a fun alternative to polenta or grits in your favorite recipes. Find recipes using brown rice farina in our recipe section.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- This product is outstanding!
- I eat this cereal everyday with a little|half and half on it with turbinado sugar.|I also add fruit and at times brown sugar.|This is the BEST hot cereal and farina |that I have ever tasted!
- Delicous Farina!
- Excellent execution of a delicious breakfast staple. Good job and thank you very much.
- My favorite
- This is my favorite breakfast cereal. Sometimes I mix it half and half with Bob's Mighty Tasty GF cereal.||Nabisco Cream of Rice is baby food in comparison. As an adult, I need something more hearty. Bob's has good texture and flavor. It's quick and easy in the microwave. Stir in some butter substitute, flavoring, Stevia and I'm a happy camper. ||My body also tolerates it better than oatmeal.
- Absolutely delicious, ...
- Absolutely delicious, even my fussy 8 yr old daughter loves it. Am searching for a bread recipe to use this in.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (41g)
Servings Per Container: 17
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories150Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium5 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate32 g11 %Dietary Fiber2 g8 %Sugars0 gN/AProtein3 g6 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium0 %Iron4 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
organic whole grain brown rice
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy