Brighten your day with the sweet aroma of fluffy, piping hot pancakes or waffles. Our Organic 7 Grain Pancake and Waffle Mix is full of wholesome goodness and irresistible flavor because we use only the finest ingredients—a wonderful array of organic whole grain flours ground from wheat, rye, spelt, corn, oat, Kamut® grain, quinoa, brown rice, and flaxseed. Thanks to these whole grain flours, Bob’s Red Mill 7 Grain Pancake and Waffle Mix makes hearty pancakes that are packed with fiber, protein, iron, calcium and omega-3 fatty acids. It is incredibly nutritious and a great way to start your morning off right with a delicious and healthy whole grain breakfast.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Good waffles
I made waffles.The family really enjoyed them,I did add a little vanilla.I made extra batches and froze them and they come out nicely in the toaster.
- The Best Pancake Mix I've Ever Bought
- This mix makes delicious pancakes. Other organic mixes I've tried create pancakes that are much too dense, but these are perfect. If you add a tiny bit extra milk (I use whole for this sort of thing) it makes the batter my preferred texture for pouring onto the skillet. These pancakes are so good that even pancakes from restaurants just taste off to me now. This is officially the my all-time favor
- Purchased Many times. It's excellenent
- I have purchased this and also the ten grain pancake mix. Both are excellent.|Since I first tasted the pancakes I have not used any other brand of pancake mix. Just today I mixed this pancake mix with about 3/4 cup of leftover Spice Apple Bran Muffin Mix and added blueberries and they were great.
- Best Sunday Breakfast
- Buy this in bulk for even more pancakes
- Great Pancakes!
- These pancakes are great! The first time I followed the directions exactly but, they were a little dense for us so, next time I used a full cup of skim milk and added just a little (tbs) sugar and they are perfect! I make a whole batch and freeze them for quick, healthy breakfasts through the week. (I thaw them by using the toaster or microwave.)
- Our favorite Sunday breakfast
- A delicious mix! We make waffles with this mix every Sunday morning. It is our favorite mix! Turns out yummy and fluffy even when I don't use eggs (I substitute flax and/or mashed banana for egg, and substitute applesauce for oil). Healthy and yummy.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (52g)
Servings Per Container: 14
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories190Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium380 mg16 %Total Carbohydrate37 g12 %Dietary Fiber6 g24 %Sugars2 gN/AProtein7 g14 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium10 %Iron15 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Organic multigrain four blend (organic whole wheat pastry flour, organic whole grain rye flour, organic whole grain spelt flour, organic whole grain corn flour, organic whole grain oat flour, organic whole grain Kamut® Khorasan wheat flour, organic whole grain flaxseed meal, organic whole grain quinoa flour, organic whole grain brown rice flour), organic vital wheat gluten, organic evaporated cane juice, baking powder (monoclacium phosphate, bicarbonate of soda, cornstarch), sea salt.
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk