DetailsOat Bran Cereal is a deliciously smooth, high fiber cereal milled from high protein oats. It makes a wonderful hot cereal or add it to baked goods for increased nutrition.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
- Bob's Red Mill Is Awesome!!!
I'm a simple man that is doing my best to eat more healthy foods, and I am so happy that Bob's Red Mill is readily available in most grocery stores around my house! I currently am eating, The High Fiber Oatmeal most mornings for breakfast. I add chopped apples, dried dates, and wild black walnuts. I feel this is the absolute best product on the market for the money, at least in my area. Thanks, Bo
- Yummy & Healthy!
- I'm not a cook (my husband is), but even I can make this for both my husband and myself. I cut up some dried apricot and put some cinnamon on top w/a splash of unsweetened almond milk... yum!
- Long Time User
- I eat it for breakfast every single day. I have been doing this for around 10 years. I feel great. My blood tests show me to be very healthy. I love this stuff. It's the best thing to eat in the morning.
- Another great product
- I have always hated oatmeal, but choked it down for the health benefits often adding a ton of sugar, nuts, fruits, anything to make it more palatable. Then, I found Bob's Red Mill High Fiber Oat Bran - Wow, what a difference! 6g of fiber and 5g of protein to keep me satisfied long into the day, packed full of iron, calcium and it tastes great with nothing more added than a sprinkle of cinnamon and
- High Fiber Oat Bran LOVE IT Thanks
I also am a Dr. Dukan Lifestyle/Dieter. I have lost over 64 pounds in about 8 months and maintained it since Thanksgiving. Dr. Dukan Diet has started my husband and I on our daily morning 2 tbl spoons of Oat Bran in Natural Yoghurt. I also bake with it. I really like it. Our local grocery stores seem to stop stocking the oat bran, just many different Bob's Red Mill products. Just as well, I will
- Great for my diet
- Like another reviewer, I too am on the Dukan diet. I make a pancake of 2 TB oat bran, 2 TB plain Greek yogurt, and 1 packet Splenda. At first I thought I would just have to down it the best I could, but it was really good! Even made one for my son. Hard to find in my small town. Now that the Dukan diet has caught on, I'm afraid it will be even harder to locate!
- Dukan Diet Oat Bran
- I mix 1.5 tablespoons of oat bran to 1.5 tablespoons of fat free cream cheese, 1/4 cup egg whites and 1 envelope of Stevia. Stir and cook in a non stick pan sprayed with PAM. Comes out like a pancake that is sweet and tasty.
- Absolutely love this
- I love this for breakfast. I make it in the microwave with milk instead of water (5 minutes at half power stirring once or twice in the middle). It's so filling and tasty that I don't feel the need to add a sweetener like with most oatmeal or hot cereal. It is especially tasty with bananas though!
- Love this product, store quit handeling
- Love this product, quick breakfast with fresh berries very healthy. But am so dissapointed that the stores here said the shelfs were reset (maybe by distrubitor) and they no longer carry Oat bran at [...] Wish we could still get this product locally.
- Oat Bran
- I microwave it and add fruit, yogurt and spices and it is the most filling breakfast I have ever made, and delicious!!
- Quick for on the go
- I microwave this in a large glass bowl, add saigon cinnamon, flax seed, and a splash of milk. I then transfer it it to a storage container and tote it to work in my insulated lunch bag. After my 30 minute commute, it is still nice and hot and ready to eat!
- Breakfast here we come
This is a great breakfast food and can be used as a thickener.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (40g)
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories150Calories from Fat20
Total Fat2 g3 %Saturated Fat0.5 g3 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate27 g9 %Dietary Fiber7 g28 %Sugars0 gN/AProtein7 g14 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium2 %Iron10 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk