The busy and bustling school year is here and for many of us that means busy days that lead into even busier evenings. With all the rush it can be difficult to find quick and easy dinner recipes that are still nourishing and healthy. We've got a wonderful 5 Ingredient Almond Crusted Chicken Tender recipe from Chef Billy Parisi that uses Almond Flour as the breading, is quick and easy to put together, and tastes totally delicious! Parents and kids will love this wholesome and tasty weeknight dinner.
5 Ingredient Chicken Almond Tenders
Recipe developed by Chef Billy Parisi for Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 chicken tenders
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Add the whisked eggs to a medium-sized bowl and set aside
- Combine the Almond Flour, chopped parsley, salt and pepper in a separate medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- Place a few boneless skinless chicken tenders in the bowl with the whisked eggs and turn to completely coat. Transfer the chicken to the bowl with the almond flour and completely coat by pressing down on each chicken tender.
- Set the almond flour-crusted chicken tenders evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip the chicken tenders over and bake for another 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Makes 16 chicken tenders
When it’s time to dish up your baked chicken, put a variety of sauces on the table like honey mustard, buffalo sauce, ranch, or ketchup so everyone can have their favorite condiments. For an extra treat, you can even whip up some homemade french fries to really seal the deal! Next time you’re looking for a new weeknight dinner that the whole family can enjoy, try making these delicious almond crusted chicken tenders!