Stack the Odds in Your Favor®
Brighten your day with the sweet aroma of piping hot buttermilk pancakes and waffles. Our Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix is full of wholesome goodness and irresistible flavor, because we use only the finest ingredients: organic stone ground whole grain wheat flour, real buttermilk, aluminum-free leavening and pure raw sugar.
Bob’s Red Mill whole grain Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix is quite nutritious, providing a healthy dose of protein, calcium and iron. It is also an excellent source of fiber.
These pancakes and waffles are fluffy and delicious topped with your favorite syrup or a pat of butter. You can also dress them up with added fruit, nuts and/or chocolate chips. They’re also wonderful with pumpkin purée, vanilla, cinnamon and milk or with banana and peanut butter. Our Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix is the perfect breakfast option if you want whole grain nutrition and delectable flavor.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- My new go-to mix, with modified recipe
- My first batch was too stiff and puffy. I like a lighter, flatter pancake. Today I used extra soymilk (7/8 cup total) and replaced the egg with 1/4 cup applesauce, which added some sweetness, plus a little extra oil (4 teaspoons total). That way they tasted perfect to me.
- Super delicious pancakes!!
- Everyone in my family loves these pancakes!! They are very healthy and easy to make. I added a little more of the mix than called for because we like a little thicker pancake. I highly recommend these! Thanks :)
- Excellent Product
- I used the pancake mix to make pancakes and they were incredible. My daughter even liked them. I added chocolate chips to it or other items and it still tasted wonderful. I just wish it wasn't so expensive for people who have to eat gluten-free like me.
- I made the buttermilk ...
- I made the buttermilk whole grain pancakes for my family on Sunday morning. My 9 year old asked for seconds, something she never does. After breakfast I shared the nutritional pluses about the product. Her relpy, "That tasted way too good to be good for you!" That made me smile, hope it made you smile too.
- A delicious pancake mix. ...
- A delicious pancake mix. I used real eggs, canola oil (just for trial), cooked with real butter in a USA-made cast-iron pan and real maple syrup. They had a wholesome flavor. Recommended!
- Actually the best waffles ...
- Actually the best waffles ever! FANTASTIC!!! Honestly, these were perfect. I used eggbeaters, water and saffron oil. Ate them with a touch of butter and Vermont Maple syrup. Usually my kids don't like the taste of whole grain waffles, but these were just terrific. We have now found our waffle mix.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (52g)
Servings Per Container: 14
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories190Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol5 mg2 %Sodium430 mg18 %Total Carbohydrate36 g12 %Dietary Fiber5 g20 %Sugars2 gN/AProtein8 g16 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium15 %Iron10 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
organic stone ground whole wheat pastry flour, buttermilk powder, wheat gluten, evaporated cane juice, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, bicarbonate of soda, cornstarch), sea salt.
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk