Unprocessed Is Our Process™
Our Gluten Free 8-Grain Hot Cereal is made from stone ground corn, oats, brown rice, soy beans, oat bran, millet, sorghum, sunflower seeds, and flaxseed. We responded to a need and came up with one of our best tasting and most popular cereals.
Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
- great flavor question soy source
I've eaten this dlish cereal for years and love the flavor and texture, even my picky eater (6yo) considers it a breakfast staple with a little milk sugar and cinnamon.
With 85 percent of US soy being round-up ready (gmo), I am concerned about the source of the soy.
Best is that it is easy to add any remaining cereal to muffin recipes the next morning, just substitute it for a cup of flour in your favorite recipes.
- Another Bob's Red Mill winner!
- We love Bob's thick-rolled and steel cut oats as our go-to oatmeals. Trying to broaden the whole grain horizons and landed on 8 Grain. The reviews were right! What's not to like? Fabulous flavor and texture! A great stick-to-the-ribs hot cereal. My husband was equally impressed. Definitely give this one a go!
- Delicious and very filling!
- I eat this each morning. I used to eat BRM's Scottish Oatmeal but wanted something with more variety. I add a tbs of coconut oil along with a spoonful of cinnamon and raw, local honey. Absolutely delicious! Keeps me moving all morning and very filling. Also has a lot of fiber- helps with regularity. Highly recommend!
- my favorite hot cereal
- The best hot cereal I've had. I mix in some cinnamon, almond milk, and sometimes some nuts or a little butter. Low calorie, great taste, and VERY filling. Easily takes you to lunch time or beyond, without hunger pangs. I call it "stomach mud", but in a good way ... it sits in your stomach, filling you up, for hours. The best aspect of this cereal is the medium-sized grains -- no giant oats, but it's not too flour-y either; the grain size is right in the middle. This is truly the perfect breakfast cereal.
- Love this product!
- I am a busy mom of 5 pickey eaters. I made the muffin recipe on back of bag and had great reviews....everybody ate there muffin for breakfast with no complaints! Some even asked for more. Will definitly make again. Love that there so healthy....The only change up I did was use your whole wheat flour instead of white. Great product!
- My go-to breakfast
- I've been eating this hot cereal practically every morning since I discovered it a few months ago. It makes a delicious, filling, low calorie breakfast. I eat mine with a splash of almond milk and a tablespoon of jam or preserves-- I use different flavors to mix it up. Recently added a tsp of coconut oil- also wonderful! Can't say enough- easy, healthy, delicious.
- I LOVE THIS CEREAL!
- This is my FAVORITE winter time hot cereal. I put a little brown sugar with it and also a little fat free half and half. Delicious!
- Oh my goodness!
- This is the best hot cereal I have ever had. I first had a bowl at a cafe and it was good enough that I had to buy some. When you make it at home, it is even better than what you can get at a cafe. I would and do recommend this to everyone!
- Modified Muffins- Nutty, Tasty Goodness!
- I haven't baked in YEARS and just got a wild idea. I bought this because of the recipe on the pkg. I made a few changes (which I was nervous about) and added nuts, apples, maple syrup. The were delicious! I've got the recipe on my blog and you can find me through twitter @Krazy_Kris
- My all time favorite hot cereal
- I have enjoyed several mixed cereals from Bob's Red Mill, but the 8 Grain is my favorite. I looked for a mixture with more oats and less wheat, and this is the one. Oatmeal has always been a favored breakfast, but I find the 8 Grains more filling, and more flavorful. The best additions to this cereal are brown sugar and cream, but now I am older I like brown sugar substitute, cinnamon, and milk.
- A truly great food product
- This is an absolutely wonderful product. When I first tried Bob's Red Mill hot cereal, I had been looking for a good mixed whole-grain hot cereal for a while. I don't like to eat fried foods, but still like to eat a filling & nutritious breakfast. This cereal helps me do that. I am very greatful that these products exist, thank you very very much. I love all the 7, 8, 10, etc. grain hot cereals! W
- We enjoy your cereal very ...
- We enjoy your cereal very much. Thank you for making it available.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (41g)
Servings Per Container: 19
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories150Calories from Fat20
Total Fat2.5 g4 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate29 g10 %Dietary Fiber3 g12 %Sugars0 gN/AProtein5 g10 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium2 %Iron6 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole grain oats, brown rice, corn, soy beans, millet, sorghum, oat bran, sunflower seeds, flaxseed
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy