DetailsButtermilk Powder (Sweet Cream) is perfect for biscuits, pancakes, and other baked goods calling for buttermilk. Add more calcium and less fat to your diet by using buttermilk. Our powder is convenient since you can mix just the right amount for your recipe.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Fantastic Stabilizer in Desserts!
- Bobs Buttermilk powder is an excellent way to stabilize ingredients with high water contents (such as fresh blackberries, or ripe melons) in dessert recipes!
- this is excellent i use it for skincare and nutrition i mix in honey and enjoy a glass! it is so convenient as a powder and keeps longer but still requires the fridge as all great healthy/perishable things do.i absolutely love it! considering all its uses and quality i am hooked and will continue to purchase thank you bob's red mill these products are champions of good old fashioned nutrition.
- Works well for baking bread.
- I bought this to make skillet cornbread. The lack of acidity didn't activate the baking soda, so for this use it was a flop. The next time I wanted to make some bread I was out of milk, so I mixed up some of this product using 1/3 C. per 2 C. water. As far as I'm concerned, it works GREAT as a milk substitute for bread making. I no longer keep milk around that often spoils before I use all of
- While this has a ...
- While this has a pleasant, sweet flavor, it doesn't have any thickness or body and therefore doesn't work well for baking. It also lacks the acidity that traditional buttermilk has, so may not activate the baking soda in a recipe.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1 cup, as prepared
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories60Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fat0.5 g3 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol10 mg3 %Sodium85 mg4 %Total Carbohydrate7 g2 %Dietary Fiberg0 %SugarsgN/AProtein5 g10 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium20 %Iron%
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
dried sweet cream buttermilk (milk)
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk