- Home /
- Sea Salt
Bob’s Red Mill Sea Salt is made from Pacific sea water purified by a simple evaporation process.
Salt brings out the flavors of other foods and controls the fermentation of yeast in bread. Sea salt is excellent for both table and cooking use. Many gourmet chefs say they prefer sea salt over table salt for its coarse, crunchy texture and stronger flavor. Try our recipes for Cornmeal Mountain Pancakes and Orange-Honey Bread, printed on the back of this package!
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Best Sea Salt
- I got hooked on Bob's sea salt & then all the stores in my area stopped selling it. I tried so many other brands - all sub-par. Either they had an off-putting taste or they clumped together & didn't pour or measure accurately. So I'm willing to pay more shipping than the product costs to get it. Wish a store in my area would carry it again! Review by Andrea / (Posted on 11/12/2012)
- Too bad it contains Magnesium Carbonate
- We've used this salt for years because we were convinced it was healthier than most commercial salts in terms of flow additives but have decided to pay about six times as much for Celtic Sea Salt which has no additives at all. We just don't want to put Magnesium Carbonate into our bodies anymore. It's bad to inhale or have on the skin. We like to soak in salt baths occasionally, too, so this sa Review by A Chemically Se / (Posted on 10/16/2010)
- I can only find this salt on line.
- I bought this product initially because my husband was trying to lower his sodium intake due to high blood pressure. I put it in a salt dish next to the stove and use it in all my cooking and baking. Review by Pam / (Posted on 7/28/2010)
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp(1g)
Servings Per Container: 453
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories0Calories from Fat0
Total Fat0 g0 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium390 mg16 %Total Carbohydrate0 g0 %Dietary Fiber0 g0 %Sugars0 gN/AProtein0 g0 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium0 %Iron0 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sea Salt and Magnesium Carbonate (flowing agent)
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk