Bob's Red Mill Cinnamon Raisin Granola is a sweet and tasty mixture of gently toasted clusters of whole grain rolled oats, chewy raisins, rice flour, oat flour, barley malt and a touch of cinnamon and brown sugar.
Oats help you feel fuller longer, which can help control your weight. Oats are higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains, and they contain more soluble fiber than any other grain. They also have the best amino acid balance of all the cereal grains.
Bob's Red Mill Cinnamon Raisin Granola is a scrumptious and easy way to enjoy the goodness of whole grains. It's perfect to eat as a hot or cold cereal, with yogurt or straight out of the bag. It makes a great on-the-go snack whether you're hiking mountain trails or running errands in the city. The crunchy clusters and delicate, lightly-sweet flavor of this granola will keep you reaching for more.
- Related Products
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/2 cup dry (45g)
Servings Per Container: 7
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories190Calories from Fat50
Total Fat5 g8 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium40 mg2 %Total Carbohydrate30 g10 %Dietary Fiber3 g12 %Sugars10 gN/AProtein5 g10 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium2 %Iron8 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole grain rolled oats, brown sugar, non-gmo expeller canola oil, whole grain brown rice flour, unsulfured raisins, oat flour, molasses, natural cinnamon flavor, ground cinnamon, pure vanilla extract, sea salt, vitamin E
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk