Cannellini beans are wonderfully nutritious. They're fat free and high in protein, fiber, and iron. This bean is a traditional white Italian bean, sometimes known as white kidney bean. It is a haricot bean that was originally cultivated in Argentina, but eventually became a staple of Italian cuisine. This delicious variety has a firm yet creamy texture with a mellow, nutty flavor.
These gourmet beans are popular in a number of Italian dishes—minestrones, pasta e fagioli and bean salads, to name a few. Cannellini beans can be used interchangeably with other white beans and they're excellent in many dishes, especially soups, stews, chilis and puréed bean spreads or dips. Because they hold their shape better than other white beans, they are a favorite for ragouts and bean salads. See the back of our package for recipes for a hearty Cannellini Bean Soup and a luscious Cannellini Herb Spread.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Wonderful Beans, i can't get enough !!
- It was love at first bite ^_^ !! Bob's Cannellini beans are the first beans of this kind i've ever seen. I used the soup recipe on the back of package.|The soup is delicious and i add a few more veggies of my own. I'm going to order the 25 lbs. because i'm going to use these beans as a staple.|Do the research, the cannellini beans have great health benefits.
- Bob's was the only place ...
- Bob's was the only place I could find dried cannellini beans, which are one of my favorites. In truth, the price of these is about the same as buying the cans of ready to go beans in the store, but these are much easier to store and you can control what goes in them. It is interesting to me that canned beans are usually around the same price for all types of beans, but there is such a huge discrepancy in the price of dried between the same varieties. Regardless, I was happy to find these. Thanks Bob!
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup(45g)
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories150Calories from Fat
Total Fatg0 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodium10 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate26 g9 %Dietary Fiber7 g28 %Sugars1 gN/AProtein11 g22 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium10 %Iron25 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk