Stack the Odds in Your Favor®
Brighten your day with the sweet aroma of fluffy, piping hot pancakes and waffles. Our 10 Grain Pancake and Waffle Mix is full of wholesome goodness and irresistible flavor because we use only the finest ingredients—a wonderful array of whole grain flours ground from wheat, rye, triticale, barley, corn, oats, brown rice, soybeans and flaxseeds. Thanks to these whole grain flours, Bob’s Red Mill 10 Grain Pancake and Waffle Mix makes hearty pancakes that are packed with fiber, protein, calcium and omega-3 fatty acids. It is incredibly nutritious and a great way to start your morning off right with a tasty and healthy whole grain breakfast.
These pancakes and waffles are delicious cooked up plain with your favorite syrup or topping. You can also dress them up with added fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips. They’re also wonderful with pumpkin puree, vanilla, cinnamon and milk or with banana and peanut butter. 10 Grain Pancake and Waffle Mix is the perfect breakfast option if you want whole grain nutrition, hearty texture, and delectable flavor.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 25 item(s)
- Good taste
Trying to give up bread..it is my addiction!! Being Pre diabetic and trying to scale back on processed foods. I have found my replacement when craving any type of bread. Taste is great and I will add fruit to change up the flavors. Looks like I will be making pancakes throughout the week to satisfy the urge of the "evil bread"! Haha.
- Makes Excellent Healthy Pancakes
I make pancakes with this mix weekly. I use organic whole milk in place of water including a little extra to ensure thinner pancakes. They always come out very tasty. I only wish they would cut down on the salt used in the mix. Over 400 mg per serving is too high.
- delicious, light and nutty
- This is an excellent mix, making light, nutty waffles, not dense as most whole wheat mixes are. They are much better than white flour waffles. They cooked a little faster than my usual recipe, so watch them carefully (in the waffle iron, haven't tried making them into pancakes). Also I only used half a cup of water, not the full cup indicated. I also combined all the wet ingredients then dumped them into the dry ingredients, which is slightly different than the package directions. Just remember that you don't want to overmix, some lumps and even bits of flour are okay, but waffles get tough and chewy when overmixed. I added a half cup of frozen blueberries. Yum. I ate two waffles, which is 16 grams of protein, that's not bad! Very filling and tastes great.
- I can't wait to make them again. We added mashed banana and some cinnamon to the mix and it was so good! It rose beautifully and was so satisfying that we forgot to eat lunch! Make sure that you add enough water to make a good batter. Some of the reviews mention that it is crumbling or in the pan or too salty but that sounds like not enough water was added.
- Absolutley Delicious!!
- I've been trying to find a healthy alternative to traditional pancake mixes. I made these this morning for my 3 year old son, who's somewhat picky. He LOVED them!! Win for the entire house!!
- Healthy and good
First, a couple of cooking tips. To the reviewer that said it was too crumbly, try adding more water next time. The first batch of mine came out that way, but once I thinned out the batter more, they were much better. The batter tends to thicken as it sits, so keep adding water as necessary.
I recently started trying to eat cleanly and this fits that bill nicely. My young kids love pancakes, but making them with white flour and syrups makes me cringe. I had been making them with home-milled whole wheat, but I think this is even better.
- Awesome addition to our morning!
I am happy to have found this fantastic product. In the past, I have been purchasing individual flours and making my own mix. The problem was that I could not use up all the flours before they went bad. My local Whole Foods had this in stock and I decided to give it a whirl. My family loved absolutely loved the flavor and texture of these pancakes. I made the mix using milk instead of water. This is a faster and cheaper alternative to my old morning routine. Love the product Bob! Much thanks from a happy homemaker!
- too much salt
- i can actually feel how the salt effects my body. i normally eat low salt. anyone could add salt if they wished but the only way i can "take it out" is to blend in some more flour which completely changes the product.
- THE Best!!
- This is my favorite of all the RedMill pancake mixes. I make them almost every Sunday. The only thing that would make this perfect would be if they had a vegan version. I am trying to transition from vegetarian to vegan, and this is the only thing that I hate having to give up. The other mixes just don't have the same consistency and flavor. I have tried them all! Would be great if they could substitute the buttermilk for a vegan version.
- Best Pancakes my kids have ever had!
- My family loves pancakes and waffles for breakfast on the weekends so I try and make them something different everytime. Since it's blueberry season, we've used the pancake mix and fresh blueberries. A fun addition is to add sliced almonds to the pancakes just before turning them, so crunchy! We've made this mix as a waffle using apple sauce and some of the Bob's Red Mill Muesli mix; it was one of the best waffles we ever had!
- Best pancake mix ever!!
- It's nice to know there is a healthy pancake mix available. This mix is by far the best pancake mix I have ever eaten. Great with maple syrup, blackstrap molasses, honey or fresh fruit. YUM!!
- WOW !!!
- My boyfriend and I love how these waffles turn out perfect every time. They are never dry and are so healthy and satisfying. I am looking forward to trying some of your other products. Thanks so much for inventing such a healthy and tasty product.
- Love This Product
- My family & I absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The Best ever. It is soooo healthy and very tasty. My 2 year old grandson has it for breakfast at least twice a week. Thank you very much for always coming up with incredible, tasty and healthy products. Keep them coming. Anne (Toronto, Ontario).
- Delicious Pancakes and Waffles
- This is a delicious, healthy, high quality product. It makes wonderful pancakes and waffles.
- Best pancake mix ever!!!
- This is by far the best pancake/waffle mix I have ever used. My children love this and now refuse to eat pancakes, etc made with anthing else. We use it plain, but our favorite ways are to add bananas or pumpkin puree along with vanilla, cinnamon, and buttermilk. I have recommended it to family and friends and everyone has agreed it is great. I was upset when my local store stopped carrying this
- LOVE LOVE LOVE these pancakes!!
- My family loves these pancakes! We have tried many other whole grain pancake mixes and most are very gritty and too dense....not Bob's! These come out so light and fluffy you would never know they were whole grain! Great taste and texture. Very simple to make and great as a base to make other varieties. I add about a cup of canned pumpkin and some pumpkin pie spice and add milk only to the right
- Super Yum!
- I feel good about feeding this to my children. These pancakes are way better than any plain white flour mix. The kids eat them like they are any other pancakes, not good for you pancakes! Love, love, love it!
- Best Pancakes and Waffles Ever!
- I make pancakes and waffles every week using this mix, and haven't had a complaint yet (even from people who don't want to eat healthy). I substitute rice milk for the milk/water & add chopped almonds & pecans to it.
- best pancakes ever!!!
- amazing taste and texture!
- I use this product to make an amazing banana bread. everyone in my family loved it. I am having a very hard time finding it at albertson's or safeway.
- I bought this to try for ...
- I bought this to try for a healthier pancake breakfast for my family, and it has turned out to be a staple in my house. My famlily loves this pancake mix. However, I can't find it in stores anymore, so I have to get it here online.
- I discovered this in the ...
I discovered this in the bulk bins at Winco - we love it! (Thanks so much for having your products there, much appreciated on a budget!) I have a 3 year old who would live on pancakes if we'd let him - and we don't, but when we do have them, I feel very good about these - they have a lovely flavor, almost nutty and a bit caramelized.
- We've been purchasing ...
- We've been purchasing your Bob's Red Mill Pancake & Waffle Mixes (10 Grain - Product Code 3997800204, Buckwheat, and Buttermilk) for quite some time and just enjoy cooking and eating them. Whether we are making pancakes or waffles, the quality, flavor, and texture is far superior to any other products we have eaten. Whether we use milk, water, or a combination to the mixture, they always come out
- By far the best pancake ...
By far the best pancake mix i have ever tried.
- This product completely ...
- This product completely blew me away. I have tried many different brands over the years, and even have my own rating system. This mix is so superior in every way, I can't even imagine going back to anything else!
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/2cup(58g)
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories180Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fat0.5 g3 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol5 mg2 %Sodium630 mg26 %Total Carbohydrate35 g12 %Dietary Fiber4 g16 %Sugars3 gN/AProtein8 g16 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium15 %Iron8 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole wheat flour, buttermilk powder (milk), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), whole grain corn flour, rye flour, triticale flour, oat flour, rolled oats, soy flour, millet flour, barley flour,brown rice flour, sea salt, flaxseed meal and baking soda.
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk