DetailsBob's Red Mill Creamy Wheat Hot Cereal, also known as Wheat Farina, has been a "plead for more" favorite for many years. It's a finely granulated cereal made from hard red wheat. The farina is produced by gently cracking the grain and then air purifying to remove most of the lighter-weight bran particles from the heavier endosperm. This creates a creamy, mellow, sweet tasting porridge. Smooth and satisfying, this wholesome cereal will fill you up and keep you going through the morning. It's low in fat and has no added sugar. When prepared with milk or formula, it's an easy to swallow cereal that kids love. Our Creamy Wheat Hot Cereal contains wheat with added niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, and folic acid.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- So GOOD
- This cereal is so creamy not gritty like the leading brand of wheat cereal. It is also incredibly filling. I picked it up [...] six years ago and I haven't gone back, even though my local store no longer keeps it in stock and I now have to order a case directly from Bob's Red Mill.
- Absolutely excellent
- Love this cereal! Can't wait for breakfast!
- I could eat this every morning. I prepare it using soy milk instead of water as the directions specify. It's much creamier that way.|Things tend to get a little messy reopening the package. I open it over the sink. :)
- Must have this old-fashioned cereal!
- There is no other slow-cook creamy wheat on the market, that does not have added chemicals. Wish I could only find it easier on shelves!
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (43g)
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories160Calories from Fat5
Total Fat0.5 g1 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodiummg0 %Total Carbohydrate33 g11 %Dietary Fiberg0 %SugarsgN/AProtein5 g10 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium%Iron8 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
hard red wheat, niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin and folic acid *Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk