Baking Instructions by hand:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Dissolve enclosed packet of yeast in 1 1/2 cups warm (110°F) water and let stand for 5 minutes to foam. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Put dry mix in large mixing bowl (preferably use a stand mixer). Add eggs, oil and yeast-water mixture. With mixer on low speed, blend all ingredients until smooth. Turn mixer to medium and beat 15 seconds or until mixture thickens slightly. Pour into generously greased 9 x 5-inch nonstick pan. Smooth top of dough with wet spatula.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and put in warm place (75° to 80°F) to rise for about 40 to 45 minutes or until dough is level with top of pan. Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature of bread reaches 205°F, covering bread with foil after it starts to brown.
- Remove pan from oven and cool bread in pan for 5 mintues. Remove bread from pan and finish cooling on wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
Bread Machine Baking Instructions (1 1/2lb loaf):
- Remove yeast packet from package. Have all ingredients at room temperature. Follow your specific machine instructions for adding yeast, liquids and dry ingredients in the proper order. Be sure to whisk together the water, oil, and eggs together before adding to bread machine. Set controls for setting recommended by manufacturer, or use a cycle with a 10 minute mix/knead, a 60 minute rise, and a 90 minute bake (or until an internal temperature of 210°F has been reached). Only one rise is needed for gluten-free breads. Remove carefully and cool on a wire rack.