Details50% OFF Pre-pack Sizes Only (not bulk sizes).
Date Sugar is made from dehydrated, ground dates and is used as you would brown sugar. It's especially good sprinkled on top of gooey, luscious cinnamon rolls.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great healthy whole-plant food product
- as the healthiest sweetener out there by far, i just love this product. it is the only sugar i will use in all my cooking, other than erythritol in my hibiscus tea.|whole plant food product, vegan, actually good for you, what's not to like ?
- intolerance to all grains incl oats/rice
- I certainly applaud Bob's Red Mill's efforts but I avoid products made in a facility w/ grains. Serious intestinal issues & antibodies is not worth the temptation. Sure wish they'd go the extra mile to make carefully monitored clean products with no chance of grains in their gluten free products.
- For those sensitive to regular sugar
- I am sensitive to ordinary sugar so must sweeten with agave syrup and dates. The date powder often goes hard but is easy to re-powder with a cheese grater.
- I was dispointed to read in the ingredients that oat flour had been added. This makes this product not gluten free. I cannot purchase it :(
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1 tsp (4.5g)
Servings Per Container: 151
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories15Calories from Fat0
Total Fat0 g0 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate4 g1 %Dietary Fiber0 g0 %Sugars3 gN/AProtein0 g0 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium2 %Iron2 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
date powder, oat flour added as a flowing agent
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk