Bob's Red Mill Vegetarian Egg Replacer is the perfect substitute for whole eggs in your recipes for cakes, waffles and pancakes that need a leavening agent to make them light and fluffy. For your baked goods recipes, our egg replacer acts as a binder and adds moisture for delicious cookies, muffins and brownies every time. It's simple to use and made from wheat and soy. It's ideal for those who are vegan, allergic to eggs or on a reduced-cholesterol diet. Our vegetarian egg replacer contains no animal products whatsoever and stays fresh for an extended period of time when stored in a cool, dry place.
See the back of our package for tasty new recipes to try—Whole Wheat Coffee Cake and Snickerdoodle Cookies!
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great for egg allergies
- My 3 year old daughter is violently allergic to eggs and prior to finding this it was always a challenge making desserts similar to what everyone else was eating. This is such a great product and you'd never know that no eggs were used. Thanks so much for making this!!!||I bought this at Stop and Shop but just wanted to add my comments and thanks!
- Best on the market
- By far the best and easiest egg replacer on the market. I've made many dishes using this product and the eggs have not been missed at all! The directions are very easy to follow and have never had any problems substituting this product in place of whatever eggs are called for in a recipe.
- Best stuff ever!
- My husband is allergic to eggs and has not been able to have pancakes or baked goods in years. The egg replacer is great in all baked goods like cakes, pancakes, muffins, I even use it in my meatloaf. The only thing we found it does not do well with is brownies and pumpkin pie takes double the time to cook, but my husband don't mind as long as he gets to eat it!
- Great Replacement for Eggs
- Having a daughter who has severe allergy to eggs and peanuts, we have tried many egg substitutes for baking. Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacer tasted great in our waffles and gave them a great texture as well! We are excited to try it in our other baked goods. It will come in handy for all the egg and nut free birthday cakes that we will be baking. We hope they never discontinue this item!
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (7g)
Servings Per Container: 64
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories30Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1 g2 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodium20 mg1 %Total Carbohydrate2 g1 %Dietary Fiber1 g4 %Sugars1 gN/AProtein3 g6 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C1 %Calcium2 %Iron2 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole soy flour, wheat gluten, corn syrup solids, algin (from algae)
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk