Bob's Red Mill Spice N' Nice Hot Cereal is freshly milled from a unique blend of flavorful whole grains that's low in fat and a good source of dietary fiber. We combine stone-ground whole grain oats, brown rice, corn, soybeans, millet and barley with sunflower seeds, flax, raisins and cinnamon for a healthy and nourishing cereal that is exceptionally tasty.
This cereal is packed full with a variety of grains with high nutritional content and a hearty dose of fiber. You can add any combination of chopped apples, walnuts, almonds, dates, frozen or fresh berries, chia seeds, shredded coconut, banana slices—whatever you like! Sweeten up your hot cereal with a drizzle of real maple syrup or honey, a splash of vanilla almond milk or agave nectar. What a perfect way to start your day!
Our Spice N' Nice Cereal can be used in cooking and baking applications too. See the back of our bag for tasty recipes like Spice N' Nice Pudding and Oatmeal Spice N' Nice Cookies.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- I just made this for dinner!
- It's winter and I want comfort food with nutrition. So, i've been making this or the steel cut oats for dinner and then getting a container ready for breakfast the next morning. I'll add banana, nut butter, a tick of butter and whatever "milk" i have in the fridge that night and it heats up perfectly for breakfast at work. I love that there is no sugar added so I can do stevia or tonight I did
- Very tasty!
- Delicious and satisfying. I put it in the crockpot the night before (1 cup Spice N' Nice plus 4 cups water) and it's perfect in the morning.
- My very favorite cereal... EVER!
- Easy to prepare and the yummy scent is amazing. Excellent flavor. Love it with butter and brown sugar, when I'm in a splurge!
- Use it to make cookies
- I've actually never tried it as a cereal. But the cookie recipe on the package is excellent. I like the taste and the texture. I replace 1/2 the margarine with applesauce to reduce the fats and use Splenda Brown Sugar to reduce the amount of sugar by 50%.
- Excellent Breakfast Cereal
- I love Spice 'N Nice for breakfast! It has a wonderful cinnamon smell and flavor with the just the right amount of raisins. I add a little brown rice syrup for a delicate sweetness and am good to go all morning. My first bag is all gone, so I plan on ordering more right now!
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (44g)
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories190Calories from Fat30
Total Fat2 g3 %Saturated Fat1 g5 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium5 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate28 g9 %Dietary Fiber4 g16 %Sugars3 gN/AProtein5 g10 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium4 %Iron8 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole ground oats, whole grain brown rice,whole grain corn, soybeans, whole grain millet, whole grain barley, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, raisins and cinnamon.
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk