Spice Apple Bran Muffin Mix is a true crowd pleaser. It is a perfect blend of spices and plump, tasty chunks of dried apple and natural ingredients. We combine hearty, stone ground whole wheat pastry flour with sweet apples and aromatic cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves for wholesome muffins that are easy to make and delicious. Plus, we add a bit of bran, making them an exceptionally good source of dietary fiber. Whole Wheat Pastry Flour is 100% stone ground from the best U.S #1 soft white wheat into very fine flour. The whole wheat berries are milled with the nutritious bran, germ and endosperm all intact. It contains all the natural goodness of whole wheat. We combine this whole wheat flour with even more wheat bran for an extra dose of dietary fiber. Spice Apple Bran Muffin Mix is a tasty way to increase your fiber intake. The nutritious, scrumptious muffins make a great high-fiber breakfast or healthy snack.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- 1/4 cup honey + 1/4 cup Molasses + 1/4 cup vegetable oil + 3/4 cup water + 1 egg + 1/2 cup applesauce (stir). 2 cups mix (stir). 2 apples chopped + 1/2 cup chopped walnuts + 1/2 cup golden raisins (stir). Bake 400 deg F for 18min. Makes 12 cupcake sized muffins. Perfect with a cup of tea in the morning.
- Yummy muffins
- We liked these muffins. I used blackstrap molassas, and added a few blueberries, for a healthful treat that tasted good. Very easy to make, and ready quickly.
- I love this product. I ...
- I love this product. I reduce the water slightly because I add a half cup or so of apple sauce to each batch. Don't overbake (15 mins is enough). I have to order this online now because I can no longer find it in the stores, even in Whole Foods! PLEASE don't discontinue it!!!
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1 muffin (22g mix)
Servings Per Container: 24
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories70Calories from Fat
Total Fatg0 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodium190 mg8 %Total Carbohydrate16 g5 %Dietary Fiber3 g12 %Sugars1 gN/AProtein3 g6 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium6 %Iron4 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole wheat pastry flour, enriched pastry flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid), wheat bran, dried apples, non-fat dry milk, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, mo