Soy Protein Powder is a healthy alternative to animal protein as a plant-based dietary source of complete protein. It is easy to digest, has very little flavor and blends smoothly in liquids so you can add it to drinks and other foods for a quick nutritional boost! One serving offers 11mg of soy isoflavones.
Add soy protein powder to smoothies, protein shakes, yogurt, hot cereal, soups, granola bars, protein bars, pancakes, muffins, brownies, cakes and breads. Try the delicious drink recipe on the back of the package for starters!
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Good taste
- Product tastes significantly better than I expected. I had used protein powders over ten years ago and hadn't touched them since. They were undrinkable. Bob's has a mild flavor that is not hard to stomach at all, and I think it would be easy to add to may dishes.
- Great Product
- I have been through the many store shopping isle and have tried so many variations of protein supplements and I am so very satisfied with the purchase of this soy protein. It makes a great shake. I even added Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed that I purchased from Wegmans and it is so healthy. Many thanks for the great product.
- Nothing like my boyfriend's protein!
- I absolutely love this protein powder! I used to take scoops from my boyfriend's nasty protein powders with gross flavors. I tried other protein powders but they all clumped up or had weird additive I couldn't pronounce. I stumbled on this at my local grocery store and decided to try it and I love it. I add it to muffins, pancake mixes, smoothies [of course] and plan to try using it in homemade pr
- The best
- Three table spoon in orange juice every morning. I have tried them all and was hooked on Shaklee soy protein because I thought that was the best,until I discovered Bob's Red Mill.
- Great product, reasonably priced.
- We add this to protein drinks,homemade breads and muffins, and other dishes, so we can have a great start to the day. It is about half the price of the other protein products they sell at my local marked. It is not so strongly flavored that it interferes with the other flavors in the recipe.
- THE BEST SOY POWDER
- I've been making a morning protein shake for many years. I have always used Trader Joe's soy powder - but about a year ago I tried Red Mill Soy powder and found it to be significantly better in taste and digestibility. I've been using it ever since and recommend it highly.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp(6.5g)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories20Calories from Fat
Total Fatg0 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodium60 mg3 %Total Carbohydrateg0 %Dietary Fiberg0 %SugarsgN/AProtein5 g10 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium%Iron4 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
isolated soy protein
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy