DetailsBob's Red Mill Soy Flour is freshly milled from premium quality whole raw soy beans. Soy Flour is nutty in flavor, so adding it to your favorite cooked dishes is a tasty and simple way to take advantage of soy's bountiful nutrition. Soy contains complete protein with all the amino acids essential to human nutrition. It is also good source of dietary fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. You can replace up to 30% of the flour in your recipe with Soy Flour or use it as a thickening agent in cooked dishes. Baked goods made with Soy Flour tend to brown more quickly, so it is best to use a recipe designed for Soy Flour or to keep a close eye on your baking when using it. Soy Flour is also used to condition bread dough. Try adding one tablespoon for each cup of flour called for in your favorite bread recipe. You'll add nutrients and have a higher, lighter loaf. Browse recipes using Soy Flour.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Awesome substitute for white flour
- Soy flour is an excellent substitute for all purpose flour. I used it to fry zucchini and it was delicious. I loved it! I'm on a low carb diet so I had been looking for something like this, but I was afraid to try something that wasn't the real thing. I'm so glad I did. It was so good that I almost felt guilty about eating it!
- Calif STATE FAIR, FIRST PLACE IN COOKIES
- WHAT CAN I SAY ,THIS YEAR 2010 I FOND OUT I TOOK FIRST|AT THE CA, STATE FAIR FOR A CRANBERRY, WALNUT, OATMEAL COOKIE WITH THIS SOY FLOWER, NEXT YEAR IM GOING FOR BEST OF SHOW THANK YOU
- INEXPENSIVE SOY PROTEIN POWDER
- THE COST OF PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS IS OUTRAGEOUS SO I DECIDED TO TRY SOY FLOUR AS A SUBSTITUTE, AFTER ALL IT IS GROUND SOY BEANS, AND FAIRLY INEXPENSIVE. INSTEAD OF A COCTAIL BEFORE BED I HEAT A MUG OF MILK/SOYMILK BLEND, WITH A HEAPING TEASPOON OR MORE OF SOY FLOUR, A BIT OF TUMERIC AND ABOUT 1/2 TSP. OF MOLASSES. THIS MAKES A GOOD, LIGHT BEFORE BED SNACK AND HAS BECOME A HABIT FOR ME. I HAVE DON
- Great stuff!!!
- Makes a great low carb flat bread.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28g)
Servings Per Container: 16
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories120Calories from Fat50
Total Fat6 g9 %Saturated Fat1 g5 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate8 g3 %Dietary Fiber3 g12 %Sugars2 gN/AProtein10 g20 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium0 %Iron25 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole grain soy beans
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk