DetailsBob's Red Mill Raisin Bran Muffin Mix is made from a special blend of wholesome ingredients. We combine heart-healthy whole wheat pastry flour, high-fiber wheat bran, and plump, sun-sweet California raisins for muffins that are moist, scrumptious and good for you. Quick and easy to prepare, these nutritious muffins are ready to eat in just 15 minutes! Whole Wheat Pastry Flour provides fiber, protein, iron, B vitamins and phytonutrients. Phytonutrients (Phyto is the Greek word for plant) work as an immune system for plants. These nutrients also provide the human body with a healthy boost of antioxidants, carotenoids and flavonoids. Wheat bran is an excellent source of dietary fiber. Bob’s Red Mill Raisin Bran Muffin Mix contains: stone ground whole wheat pastry flour, enriched pastry flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid), wheat bran, raisins, non-fat dry milk, baking soda, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate).
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- The BEST so far...
- Baked the raisin muffin mix the filipino way, by steaming it. You should try it!
- I added cranberries, chia and pecans and used agave. Really good. I'm full but not stuffed.
- The best bran muffin mix ever!!
- This muffin mix is the best ever. I have tried for years to either find or make a recipie for bran muffins. I tripped over this mix in a local store and can't say enough good things about it. You won't be disappointed..
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1 (22g mix)
Servings Per Container: 33
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories60Calories from Fat
Total Fatg0 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodium160 mg7 %Total Carbohydrate13 g4 %Dietary Fiber1 g4 %Sugars2 gN/AProtein2 g4 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C%Calcium2 %Iron4 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
whole wheat pastry flour, enriched pastry flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid), wheat bran, raisins, non-fat dry milk, baking soda, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosp