Our Potato Bread Mix can be made by hand, or in your bread machine. Our answer to white bread, this mix makes up a moist and flavorful loaf to be enjoyed as toast or for sandwiches. Starch from the potato attracts and hold liquid, keeping your loaf soft and moist much longer than traditional bread. Potato bread offers an intoxicating aroma, fine texture, and a light and delicious yeasty flavor. It’s also perfect for pizza dough and dinner rolls. The taste pairs delightfully with chicken and ham, and makes terrific, savory croutons for salad or soup. The light texture also lends itself well to French toast and bread pudding.
Ready for an exciting twist on this delicious staple? Try adding a little dried rosemary, chives, or finely chopped scallions to the mix. Or, try potato rolls with a filling, such as sweet stewed apples or pepperoni slices. However you prepare it, we’re sure you will delight in this easy-to-make Bob’s Red Mill favorite. The mix makes one 1-1/2 lb. loaf.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- I love it. Made it in my bread machine
- I love it. Just had a slice warm after it came out of the bread machine. It's what I would refer to as "homey". Yum.|I went as far as to put a link to it on my facebook page.
- Patato Bread
- This is the best bread in the world but is hard to find in the stores in San Diego, california. The store we shop at is[...]they have a hard time keeping the bread on the shelf.
- I use Bob's Red Mill Potato Bread Mix in my breadmaker. And let me tell you, it makes the most delicious toast that I've ever had!
- Great Bread
- I've tried many different brands and varieties of bread mixes and this one is probably the best. It has a light, yeasty flavor and aroma and is good for just about any bread related purpose.
- Sooo Good!
- I used this mix in my breadmaker on the dough cycle and baked in the oven as my breadmaker does not cook right. It was so easy and the finished product is fine textured, light and delicious!!! Will definitely buy again, and again, and again...
- The best bread mix.
- This is the best tasting breadmaker bread I have ever had-even beats making the bread from scratch. Good for sandwiches, toasted with butter or jams, or straight up. Only problem is it very hard to find. Last time I bought the entire box on the supermarket shelf.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/2 inch slice
Servings Per Container: 13
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories140Calories from Fat20
Total Fat2.5 g4 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium230 mg10 %Total Carbohydrate23 g8 %Dietary Fiber1 g4 %Sugars0 gN/AProtein5 g10 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium4 %Iron8 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
enriched unbleached wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid), buttermilk powder, evaporated cane juice, potato flakes (dried russet potatoes, mono and diglycerides from vegetable oil, citric acid), vi