Food is Medicine™
Organic High Fiber Pancake Mix starts your day with the sweet aroma of fluffy, piping hot whole grain pancakes or waffles. Each delicious serving contains 7 grams of wholesome fiber and the finest ingredients—organic stone ground whole grain wheat flour, organic Scottish oatmeal, organic wheat bran, organic oat bran, organic wheat germ, organic flaxseed, aluminum-free leavening and pure raw sugar. In addition to the amazing amount of fiber, this mix also provides protein, iron, calcium and omega-3 fatty acids.
These pancakes and waffles are delicious cooked up plain and topped with just a pat of butter and a drizzle of maple syrup. You can also dress them up with added fruits and nuts. Organic High Fiber Pancake Mix is the perfect breakfast option if you want whole grain nutrition and delicious flavor to your morning meal.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- No more freezer waffles
- This mix is so easy! I don't have to spend all morning making a large batch, and everyone eats together. The texture is light and smooth, and the flavor improves with a little cinnamon in the batter. No more freezer waffles!
- Easy, tasty waffles
- This is an easy way to make yummy, healthier waffles. The only negative is having to store in the fridge (ours is crowded!).||Question: to make vegan waffles, what would you suggest as an egg substitute? Would Ener-G Egg Replacer work? Or, is there a better choice?
- Serving Size
- To laurieinseattle:||After studying the label online, I'm pretty sure that as you say, 1/3 dry makes one serving. One serving is three 4" pancakes. Is this right?
- OMGosh--So Good!
- This is the best blend of high fiber flours and grains. It mixes up beautifully, exactly according to the recipe on the bag. They turn out so light, fluffy and delicious. You have to be careful not to eat too many! These are the best pancakes I have ever eaten--whether white flour or whole wheat. We have almost finished up the entire bag this week. I strongly recommend trying this.
- Super Tasty
- Even my husband, who doesn't like things too hearty loves these pancakes.||I like to sautee some apples and then pour on the batter.
- Very tasty!
- We have this for breakfast about once a week. It works with water or with milk. I haven't tried soymilk...
- Best pancake mix on the market
- As a pancake lover, I struggled to find a pancake mix that was low in sugar and high in fiber. Then I discovered Bob's High Fiber Pancake Mix and thought I would give it a go as I had been craving pancakes. I was in heaven from the first bite. The pancakes were light, fluffy, and flavorful. Due to the high fiber content my blood sugar didn't spike, unlike other mixes which are usually low in fiber
- Delicious - wish we had bought more
- My family loved the pancakes and waffles -- but we ran out much too quickly. I`m thrilled that the ingredients are of excellent quality. thank you for making such a wonderful product. I only wish it was more easily accessible here in Canada.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (52g)
Servings Per Container: 14
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories180Calories from Fat10
Total Fat1.5 g2 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium400 mg17 %Total Carbohydrate36 g12 %Dietary Fiber7 g28 %Sugars2 gN/AProtein7 g14 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium10 %Iron15 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
organic whole wheat pastry flour, organic scottish oatmeal, organic vital wheat gluten, organic wheat bran, organic evaporated cane juice sugar, organic flaxseed meal, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, bicarbonate of soda, cornstarch), sea salt, organic oat bran, organic wheat germ
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk