This fantastic whole grain cereal is made from a carefully balanced blend of sweet and creamy stone ground oat groats, nutrient rich flaxseed, wheat germ, high fiber oat bran, and wheat bran. Each delicious serving contains 10 grams of dietary fiber, 1000 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, and a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals.
Oats are rich in vitamins and minerals. When part of a healthy diet, the fiber in oats can lower your risk of cardiovascular disease. This cereal delivers oats in abundance with whole grain oats and oat bran.
You can add any combination of toppings you like—raisins, chopped apples, walnuts, almonds, dates, frozen or fresh berries, chia seeds, coconut—the options are endless! Sweeten it up a bit with a little cinnamon, a drizzle of real maple syrup or honey, a splash of vanilla almond milk or agave nectar. The wealth of vitamins, minerals, fiber and essential omega-3 fatty acids make Organic High Fiber Hot Cereal an excellent way to start your day! Looking for something different? Try our recipe for High Fiber Muffins, found on the back of our package. Loaded with whole grains, fruits and nuts, they'll give you a delicious boost any time of day.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 18 item(s)
This is a perfect breakfast. I was looking for a whole-grain, high fiber cereal - I just didn't believe my only choice was All Bran! So I searched on Bob's for just that - high fiber cereal - and look what came up! I like to set it to soak the night before. In the morning, it takes just a few minutes to heat up. I love cooking this in orange juice - so good! I add a heap of cinnamon to mine, too.
- Fabulously healthy and delicious
- Top this wonderful cereal with a banana, almonds, Bob's chia seeds and a bit of honey and you get almost 20 grams of fiber and energy to last all morning. It's been my breakfast almost every day for a year and on the days that I opt for something else I feel rundown. In the summer top with blueberries, raspberries, nuts and chia and you will smile all day long. A crisp chopped apple stirred in aft
- My Favorite Bob's Red Mill Product
- If you were to walk in my pantry you'd think you're in Milwaukie at Bob's Whole Grain Store. While most of my inventory is in the freezer per Bob's instructions, I buy a ton of BRM products. At the top of the favorites list without a doubt is the Organic High Fiber Cereal. Can't think of another BRM product that knocks it out of the park as well as this. Reading some of the other reviews I mad
- Love this cereal
- Love it -- hated the pacakged breakfast oatmeals with all the added salt and sugar -- glad i found this producct -- mix with a small amount of organic coconut sugar, currants and walnuts -- very filling -- started drinking smoothies now add to my protein based drink with extra ground flax seed -- keeps me satisfied until lunch -- just tastes so much healthier
- Thanks Goodness for this Cereal!
- I'm so grateful I found this cereal! I'm 18 weeks pregnant and needed to increase my fiber and iron intake. I love Bob's Red Mill hot cereals in general, but switched to this one when I saw it at my grocer and just love it!||It's so easy to make, I just put my serving in a microwave safe dish with some frozen berries and heat it up at work in 2 minutes. The flavor is nutty and hearty, the texture
- Healthiest Cereal Mix Around
- The healthiest cereal I've been able to locate, anywhere. Highly recommended as the basis for a health-conscious breakfast (or whatever). A full-bodied, somewhat nutty flavor, with great texture. I mix in a little raw honey and cinnamon (and sometimes nuts or berries) to round it out. Bob's products can be pricey in stores, but buying bulk online is almost criminally inexpensive.
- percent of ingredients
- i have a question, i used to mix my own high fiber cereal, i would like to know what the percent of each of the ingredient in it is? i just want to make sure it has enough Flax seed in it !
- Quick, delicious and satisfying
- I am a busy on-the-go gal and I am so glad I tried this product! This delicious cereal cooks up in just a few minutes, even faster in the microwave. Toss in a little cinnamon and a few raisins or (my favorite trick) half a banana before cooking for a little natural sweetness - the high fiber keeps me going through morning exercise, and on into lunchtime, plus it's organic, and loaded full of vita
- Great for cereal, even better as muffins
- This is a great product. Make sure to cook the cereal enough or you'll get a crunchy hot cereal. The muffin recipe on the packaging is awesome! Used blueberries and strawberries instead of the nuts, carrots and dates. So delicious!
- Awesome Flavor!
- This cereal is awesome! One serving keeps me full until lunchtime! Great tasting, hard to beleive it is good for you!
- Great cereal.
- Love this cereal, its become a morning ritual with me to start the day off. I love the flavor and I have never been one to eat breakfast until I discovered this at the health food store. There is not a morning that goes by that I don't have a bowl. I bought several bags and gave them to my friends and family and they are all enjoying it.
- A really great hot cereal!
- Healthy, tasty, high fiber breakfast that will keep you satisfied until lunch (or beyond).||I must admit I was skeptical as I cooked it the first time, because it looked "gluey" in the pot--it's not--it's creamy and great! My favorite additions are cinnamon, chopped walnuts and dried fruit for a great breakfast.
- An easy way to a healthy diet
- For years I needed to dip from four separate jars to make up my breakfast cereal: wheat germ, wheat bran, oat bran, flax seed meal. Now I just have one jar of this wonderful mix which I keep in the refrigerator. Adding 1 cup of skim milk and 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds to 1/3 cup of the dry cereal, I bring it just up to a boil in the microwave, then add 1/2 cup of combined frozen blueberries, b
- Has helped me lose weight and get fit
- Has helped me regroup and get healthy as well as lose weight after a rough period in my life, when I didnt even want to eat and when I did I ate the wrong things. Is so easy to make, gives me many hours of energy, tastes great.I add a tablespoon of pure maple syrup or low sugar homemade strawberry jam. Because I have a good breakfast I no longer have morning depression or lack of energy.
- Buy it and lose weight!
- I am using this cereal to lose weight. Seeing that it was the highest in fiber (I think it is anyway), I ordered the 25 pd bag. I've read that the best way to lose weight is to eat plenty of fiber. I make double the serving suggestion and stay full for over 2 hours. I am happy to say I've lost 11 pounds so far! Funny thing about eating high fiber is that when I feel hungry later, I don't need
- Muffin recipe is the BEST!!!
- The recipe for muffins on the package is the best ever healthy high fibre muffin. I make a double batch and freeze them as my husband LOVES them and has one every morning instead of a bagel with his coffee. I have tweaked the recipe slightly and use grated apples instead of carrots, I sometimes use raisins instead of the dates. (tip: peel your black over ripe bananas and freeze them whole to have
- The package recipe ...
- The package recipe muffins are truly delicious. I wish BRM would include the nutritional value of the muffins with the recips.
- this is super or I should ...
- this is super or I should say superior try it you will love it.Great texture,taste and a huge amount of fiber , way to go
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (45g)
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories150Calories from Fat45
Total Fat5 g8 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate27 g9 %Dietary Fiber10 g40 %Sugars0 gN/AProtein8 g16 %
Vitamin A9 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium4 %Iron20 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
organic whole grain oats, organic flaxseed meal, organic high fiber oat bran, organic wheat bran, organic wheat germ **NOTE: Dietary Fiber is 2g Soluble Fiber and 8g Insoluble Fiber**
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk