Bob's Red Mill Low-Carb Baking Mix can be used cup-for-cup in place of flour in most recipes. A wonderful solution for those who need to choose low carbohydrate options for their health, this blend is combines high fiber oat bran, wheat bran, soy flour, rye flour and flaxseed meal, so you can be sure that the few carbs you do eat are nutritious. With only 7 grams of Net Carbs per serving, this mix is a great choice for diabetics and those following the paleo diet.
Baking with our Low-Carb Baking Mix couldn’t be easier. Substitute our baking mix for flour in your favorite recipes or pick one of ours. Use this mix to make bread, muffins, pancakes, cookies and more! Its light flavor works well for both sweet and savory applications. Try our low carb baking mix to make a pie crust for quiche or feather-light crepes. Customers tell us that it makes a wonderful coating for chicken or fish in place of regular flour. This mix is a satisfying and nourishing way to bake while being mindful of carb consumption.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping N/A
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
- This mix will change your life
- I use this mix to make 2 pancakes I add blue berries while on the griddle .....these are so good you would not think they are low carb. Use with butter and low carb syrup and love your pancakes again.
- Use for muffins and pancakes
- I use this all the time in my muffins and pancakes. My husband has diabetes so he tries to reduce his carbs. I have 3 little kids and they all like the muffins and cookies I make with this flour. Just substitute for flour in any recipe. (Don't use for breading chicken to fry though, that doesn't work well). Or use for 1/2 of the flour. You can also use some almond flour for part of the flour
- Awesome Product
- I made zucchini muffins using this mix and they are awesome! I cut out half the sugar, raisins and oil of a traditional recipe and added 1/2 cup chocolate chips. This product did not change the taste of the muffin, it did add a little texture to the muffin, but with all the stuff in the muffins, this was ok. I eat one for breakfast everyday with greek yogurt and it is satisfying. I love this p
- New Staple in Pantry!
- I have been trying to stick to a low carb diet but getting very tired of veggies and dip!|I just made muffins that are on the back of the package and wow!! They are great!! Can't wait to try other recipes!|Going to buy more so that I don't run out!
- Makes Great Pancakes!
- This is the first product that I've tried from Bob's. I bought it about two weeks ago and have already run out. The whole family loves the pancakes from the recipe on the package. I didn't add the sugar substitute that it called for but just served with a little 100% pure maple syrup. Delish! The recipe yielded about approx. 6 5" pancakes. I will be ordering 4 more bags!
- Best low-carb product
- This product has replaced flour in my low-carb baking. It has a light texture, and I feel that I am getting a healthful trade off without losing quality.
- great pancakes
- I have been on a low carb diet, really fed up with eggs! miss my pancakes.|Decided to try this product, I thought I would be disappointed.|Wow was I delighted and thrilled, they tasted so good and filled me up all morning (used 1/2 the amount recommended)|Will be trying the muffins next.
- Great in Low Carb Diet Recipes
- I have been following a popular low carb diet for five weeks and was really missing whole grains. I made waffles this morning, following the diet's recipe for plain waffles and using Bob's Low-Carb Baking Mix. They had a delicious nutty taste and were wonderfully satisfying, and with only 6 net carbs each, I can "splurge" like this every week! (My husband ate two!)
- I used this mix to make banana muffins. I will never use anything else!
- Makes outstanding pancakes!
- Ordered this mix from a local shop here in Finland, and decided to "break it in" this morning by making pancakes for a weekend breakfast.||As I really dislike the taste of soy, I was attracted to this bake mix by the ingredients...I love oats, flax and rye...all I can say is.."Wow."||I cooked them in a bit of butter....and used coconut oil for the oil in the recipe. Excellent texture, excellent f
- This is a fabulous mix. My whole family is on a liver cleansing diet, and this mix fits in with the diet completely with also using honey as the sweetener instead of white sugar. I make banana nut muffins with this mix every week, and it is absolutely delicious every time! I make pancakes with a drizzle of honey and lemon squeezed on top and its wonderful.
- The best low carb baking mix of all
- You can take your favorite recipes and turn them into harmless additions to your diet. There are no strong or strange flavors, just healthy baking goodness in this mix. Whether or not you choose to use low carb sweeteners or traditional sugars, you can always improve on the digestibilty of your|favorite treats. Diabetics and those wishing to maintain a healthy weight must try this mix!
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30g)
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories120Calories from Fat15
Total Fat2 g3 %Saturated Fatg0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterolmg0 %Sodium110 mg5 %Total Carbohydrate13 g4 %Dietary Fiber5 g20 %Sugars1 gN/AProtein11 g22 %
Vitamin A%Vitamin C2 %Calcium2 %Iron4 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Vital Wheat Gluten, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Oat Bran, Oat Fiber, Flaxseed Meal, Whole Grain Rye Flour, Wheat Bran, Whole Grain Soy Flour, Sea Salt (magnesium carbonate as flowing agent), Evaporated Cane Juice
*Manufactured in a facility that also