DetailsBob’s Red Mill coarsely ground 100% Whole Wheat Graham Flour is freshly milled on cool and slow turning, century-old stone-buhr millstones. We use only the best plump and hearty dark northern, hard red spring wheat. Our graham flour contains all of the wheat berry’s healthy and natural elements—the germ, endosperm and bran. Hard red spring wheat has the highest protein content of all wheat varieties and is a good source of dietary fiber. Bob’s Red Mill Graham Flour is the most coarsely ground flour we mill. Graham flour can be substituted or blended with regular whole wheat flour in a variety of baked goods for a coarse, dense and hearty texture. Contrary to popular belief, graham flour is used in many products other than graham crackers. It can be used in delicious baked goods like molasses bread, raisin scones, pumpkin bread and Boston brown bread. Graham flour is also perfect for making a loaf of hearty, rustic whole grain bread. If you’ve been like many people that have overlooked this unique flour, here is your chance to give it a try.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- The best graham flour
I use this in an old recipe of my mom's. It is called graham bread and is a type of brown bread that is very moist and tasty and has no oil or other fat. It is one of the few things of my mom's that I have.
- Great Results!
First time I ever used graham flour and had great results. I modified my family recipe for Hungarian Kieflies and WOW! What a wonderfully tasting cookie it made!
- Love that it's coarsely ground.
- I actually use this to make a homemade, whole wheat, creamy-type hot cereal. The other cereal mixes are a bit too rough/textured and I wanted something smooth without resorting to too-smooth finely ground flour. I use this coarse ground whole wheat graham flour 4:1 with oat bran to get a wholesome cereal that tastes just as good as the branded creamy hot-cereal products. Please continue making it
- Wonderful Flour - I LOVE it!
- This is a wonderful product! I LOVE it and my sourdough starter thrives on it and spring water. I often replace whole wheat flour in recipes with this graham flour. It has a great taste and texture. I also make sourdough pancakes with it! They are a family favorite.
- I LOVE this flour. I ...
- I LOVE this flour. I often add 3/4 a cup to my breads but its wonderful if you love to make traditional items, as it makes the best graham crackers ever!
- LOVE this product, please ...
- LOVE this product, please keep making it. i use it in an old family recipe and it works perfectly. one of the last (and best!) graham flours out there.
- I love this flour, and ...
- I love this flour, and linked to this page along with my recipe for homemade graham crackers on my blog today.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup(30g)
Servings Per Container: 22
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories110Calories from Fat5
Total Fat0.5 g1 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate23 g8 %Dietary Fiber4 g16 %Sugars0 gN/AProtein4 g8 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium0 %Iron6 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Whole Grain Hard Red Spring Wheat
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk