Date Sugar is made from dehydrated, ground dates and is used as you would brown sugar. It's especially good sprinkled on top of gooey, luscious cinnamon rolls.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great healthy whole-plant food product
- as the healthiest sweetener out there by far, i just love this product. it is the only sugar i will use in all my cooking, other than erythritol in my hibiscus tea.|whole plant food product, vegan, actually good for you, what's not to like ?
- intolerance to all grains incl oats/rice
- I certainly applaud Bob's Red Mill's efforts but I avoid products made in a facility w/ grains. Serious intestinal issues & antibodies is not worth the temptation. Sure wish they'd go the extra mile to make carefully monitored clean products with no chance of grains in their gluten free products.
- For those sensitive to regular sugar
- I am sensitive to ordinary sugar so must sweeten with agave syrup and dates. The date powder often goes hard but is easy to re-powder with a cheese grater.
- I was dispointed to read in the ingredients that oat flour had been added. This makes this product not gluten free. I cannot purchase it :(
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1 tsp (4.5g)
Servings Per Container: 151
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories15Calories from Fat0
Total Fat0 g0 %Saturated Fat0 g0 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium0 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate4 g1 %Dietary Fiber0 g0 %Sugars3 gN/AProtein0 g0 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium2 %Iron2 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
date powder, oat flour added as a flowing agent
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk