DetailsCoconut Flakes are packed full of flavor and make a healthy snack. Due to the size of these flakes, they are lovely when used to decorate cakes and pies. Use them in granola, trail mixes, or just to munch on. They're unsweetened and sulfur free.
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- I used in granola
- Wondering if anyone had same experience: I used in granola, but cannot taste. I tasted it on its own and it had no flavor until at the end of the chew when one could get a hint of coconut flavor. Date is in 2015, nearly a year away. Wondering if I needed to do more to it to reconstitute or toast before throwing into the granola? i like the chunks, but for the extra cost hoped for some flavor!
- Something completely different...
- I toasted this product on a couple baking sheets in the oven at 325 until golden brown before adding to my Coconut Porter homebrew :-)
- Flake Coconut
- this is a very versatile product, I used in cooking even in a Thai dish, trail mix, baking and on ice cream. Great product
- I use this product for snacking because the coconut pieces are chunkier, and it's perfect! It tastes so fresh and delicious, and is so good for me. Love it! Thanks for the great product.
- Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15g)
Servings Per Container: 22
Amount Per Serving % Daily
ValueCalories100Calories from Fat90
Total Fat10 g15 %Saturated Fat9 g45 %Trans Fat0 g0 %Cholesterol0 mg0 %Sodium5 mg0 %Total Carbohydrate4 g1 %Dietary Fiber2 g8 %Sugars1 gN/AProtein1 g2 %
Vitamin A0 %Vitamin C0 %Calcium0 %Iron2 %
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
natural unsulphured coconut
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk