This recipe comes from Jen of Crazy Cooking Couple and is part of our month-long celebration of coconut flour. Of her blog, Jen says, ” We are foodies who love to explore food both in and out of kitchen. Tasting, eating, baking, broiling, frying and trying not to burn the house down all in the name of good food!” We love that this recipe lets you choose what type of nut butter to use- go classic with peanut butter, mix it up with almond or hazelnut butter, or leave it out altogether.
Makes 1 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup Softened Butter
- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup creamy Nut Butter (optional)
- 6 oz bag White Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together the butter, spenda/sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Mix in the eggs 1 at a time until well mixed.
- Stir in the baking soda and the coconut flour.
- Stir in the nut butter until well blended (if desired)
- Carefully fold in in the chocolate chips
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until cookies are slightly firm.