Get your digital cameras ready, we want to see your pictures! We are running a contest on Pinterest and Instagram to see your best pictures of our new Gluten Free Muesli. Two sites, two categories = 4 entries! We want to see you enjoying our new Gluten Free Muesli and what you’re doing with it. We have some fabulous prizes for six winners. So grab your camera and grab a bag of our Gluten Free Muesli and get creative.
Our new gluten free muesli is some of the best muesli we’ve ever tasted- gluten free or otherwise. It’s quickly become a favorite of our employees and we’re confident that you’ll enjoy it too. Don’t know where to find our new muesli? Check our store finder for stores in your area that carry our products. If you can’t find it locally, you can buy it on our website and from other online retailers, such as Amazon or Vitacost.
- Snap a photo of yourself (or your kid or your dog) enjoying our Gluten Free Muesli (package must be in the picture). See Bob below for an example.
- Snap a photo of something you made using our Gluten Free Muesli (package must be in the picture). This can be a simple bowl of cereal or the most elaborate batch of muesli coated whatzits ever! See our Muesli Bread below for an example.
How to Enter:
- To enter, access Instagram through their mobile app and follow these steps (get app here):a) Take a photo showcasing a picture in one of the two categories listed above.b) Upload the image(s) to Instagram.c) Hashtag the image(s) with #gfmuesli.d) Make sure that your account is set to ‘public’.
To enter, access Pinterest through their mobile app or website and follow these steps:
a) Take a photo showcasing a picture in one of the two categories listed above.
b) Pin the image(s) at Pinterest on whichever board best suits your photo (it does not matter which board, as long as you use the hashtag).
c) Hashtag the image(s) with #gfmuesli.
d) Remember that your boards must be set to ‘public’.
- Bob’s Red Mill will pick the three photos from each category at random from all who enter. There will be a total of six winners.
- Prize pack includes:
- A case of our Gluten Free Muesli
- A beautiful Le Creuset Cereal Bowl
- $50 Bob’s Red Mill Gift Card
- Contest runs from April 1, 2013 at 12:01 am (PST) to April 30, 2013 at 11:59 pm (PST).
Contest Rules & Regulations:
By registering for this contest, entrant agrees to be bound by and comply with the following rules:
1. The Contest is open to US and Canadian residents only, aged 13 years and older (“Eligible Entrant”).
2. The Contest starts at 12:01 am PST on April 1, 2013 and ends April 30 at 11:59pm PST.
3. The judging process will take place immediately following the end of the contest. Six winners will be chosen at random from all who enter.
5. Your Instagram and Pinterest profile settings must be PUBLIC and the eligible photos must be tagged #gfmuesli.
7. The contest is free of charge, and the entrant may submit up to four total entries.
8. If you are awarded a prize and are unable to claim your prize, there is no in place compensation. The giveaways are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. The winners will be notified via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and on our website on or by May 3, 2013. If the winner does not respond to the notification within ten (10) business days, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within ten (10) business days shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize.
11. The entrant agrees to all Bob’s Red Mill general website terms and conditions listed here.
14. Neither Bob’s Red Mill nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any loss, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the entry in the contest or the usage of a prize by any winner.
15. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Bob’s Red Mill shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by entrant.
16. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Materials submitted by the entrant may be made available by Bob’s Red Mill for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. By submitting Materials to Bob’s Red Mill, entrant waives any privacy expectations that entrant may have with respect to the Materials.
17. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
18. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Bob’s Red Mill in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
19. A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
20. Bob’s Red Mill reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
21. Bob’s Red Mill reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
22. Winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
23. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
24. A list of winner(s) will be made available via the contest website.
25. Bob’s Red Mill reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release (without compensation to the entrant) to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by Bob’s Red Mill, unless prohibited by law.
26. Employees of Bob’s Red Mill and their immediate family members are not eligible for the contest. Bob’s Red Mill reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.
27. Registration and participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s consent to Bob’s Red Mill and its agents to use entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and / or hometown and state for promotional purposes and any media, worldwide, without payment or consideration.
28. Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to form of class action, and exclusively in the federal or state circuit court located in Portland, Oregon; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering into this contest, but in no event including attorneys’ fees, and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these contest rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Bob’s Red Mill in connection with the contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon.